Global Tel Link / inmate call
My friend accepted a call from montgomery county jail ON THEIR PHONE & I used my debit card to add minutes for $10. I got that charged PLUS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE with a different name on it "global tel link" as seen in the picture. Never made a username or passward & there was NEVER anything about being charged $45.99 during the call. This is a [censored] scam I did not set up an account or agree to being charged anything more than $10. They said i set it up through this same ip address, which is false. It wasn't on my phone which i'm using now to contact them. I believe my info was sold to them. They are doing nothing to fix it & can't tell me ANYTHING about my "account" or what to do.
More Global Tel Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Tel Link - I work at Global Tel Link 
- Global Tel Link Prepaid Services - Customer Service 
- Global Tel*link - Inmate phone calls not put through 
- Global Tel Link - Fraud and scam 
- Global Tel Link - cell phone prepaid calls 
- Global Tel Link Corporation - they won't refund my money 
- Global Tel Link - trust account service
- Global Tel Link - phone company: calls from correctional facility
- Global Tel Link - stolen payment, unethical, uneducated "reps"
- Global Tel Link - Depositing money in account which does not service certain prisons