Global Specialties 1-800-676-6000 / Multiple fraud charges

1 Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-676-6000

My fiance's credit card have alot of charges from this company, Global Specialties with phone number [protected]. He tried to call them but to no avail all the people he spoke with said that they are just a customer service company. And that they have a lot of clients that sells different kinds of stuffs. Anybody here who knows anything about this company? What kind of clients do they have, services they provide. Because I can't imagine that my fiance get charges 3 to more times in one day ranging from $60 to $150. It started in 2006 and when I asked him about it he said everything is fraud charges. Maybe he is not telling the truth maybe he's purchasing something that expensive online or over the phone I don't really know. But any response from you guys would really gonna help ease my mind. Thank you.

Va

Comments

• Kr
      24th of Jul, 2008

I know that the compny says they bill for alot of merchants. I had the same situation. But they refunded all the charges in q? for me and blocked my card from being used...So i was satisfied...i never did find out what the charges were but i do order from infomercials and shop online all the time. So i figured i prolly accidntly signed up for something i did not realize are re-accuring. It happens alot actually. i hope this helps ease your mind!!!

• St
      7th of Oct, 2008

Last week I experienced the same problem. I called the number that was listed under the transaction number in my credit card account. I spoke with a customer service rep that told me it was some sort of fantasy line. She asked if I approved those charges, I stated that I didn't and she told me that she would rescind the charges on the card. The total transactions that were listed amounted to $630. As far as blocking my card from future transactions, I won't wait around to find out, as I'll be canceling my card.

• Me
      5th of Nov, 2008

it's for phone sex.

• Un
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Its for phone sex, my soon to be ex has spent thousands of dollars here, and yet he says he has no money to help with his kids, what a nice guy...NOT!!!

• Un
      23rd of Jul, 2009

If you find these charges on your statements, file for divorce ASAP !!!

• Ju
      13th of Mar, 2014

This is a phone sex company. They try to have very discreet billing so men won't get caught by their wives and girlfriends. After all, they want their customers to be able to continue to call them and spend money for as long as possible.

• Be
      4th of Jul, 2014

Look this company steals money from people and is not fair! They ruined my credit