Global Spa Supply / Scam company under 3 diff. names

1 607 5th Ave SWWaseca, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901 328 1853

Placed an order online through Global Spa Supply on June 2nd and never received it. Watch out: I did through Google checkout!!! They sent a confirming email but nothing else. Their website, however, is not Global supply but countourbodywraps, with a phone number from MN, that is not in service. From the website I was redirected to ameriwraps.com! Both have the same Customer service phone, that they say is available 24/7, everyday. Yea, sure! Nobody picks the phone. I emailed 5 times and nobody replied to my emails.

All I could check is that my order "has not shipped yet". I tried to cancel my order but the system did not allow me to. There is no way to click on the "About us", or company info pages. I finally called my cc c company to dispute the charge. Please, somebody has to stop this scammers!

Also: Google should know about this.

Li

Comments

• Be
      2nd of Jul, 2008
    Global Spa Supply - Did not deliver order but charged my card
    Globa Spa Supply
    607 5th Ave SW
    Waseca
    Minnesota
    Phone: 901-328-1863

Ordered spa supplies on June 6. They have never arrived. No one returns email. Their phone is not a working number. Ordered through Google Checkout. My card has been charged but no product in sight. Company has more than one name as reported by the earlier complaint.

• Je
      15th of Jul, 2008
    Global Spa Supply - Charged credit card... didn't send me my order
    Global Spa Supply
    Phone: 208.567.2317
    www.contourbodywraps.com

I placed an order with this company on July 2nd. My account was charged and to date (July 15th) no product has arrived. I have attempted to phone them at the number listed on their website; but it is not a working number. The email that they have listed to contact them is also not working, it gets returned.

Anyone attempting to use this company, BEWARE. They are a scam.

• Lo
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I purchased products from global spa supply may 30th. it was charged to my credit card and I also did not recieve any of the order. my many attemps to e-mail them have been ignored and now wont even go though. cant reach them by phone either.

• Mi
      28th of Aug, 2008

I as well was taken advantage of Aug 6th I placed a order and never received the product as well. this place is a total scam

• Og
      17th of Oct, 2008

Yes I can confirm that these are scammers, they have been banned from all the payment processors.

• El
      27th of Oct, 2008

October 6th I placed a order with Ameriwrap.com, I never received the order! E-mailed the company-no response, phoned the company...disconnected number!!! Currently I am trying to get reimbursed for this order. BEWARE!!!