Global SMS Win / Sms scam!

1 Qatar Review updated:

On my cell phone I recv a text message as fol: "Congratulation, your GSM number won 800,000 pounds in the Global SMS Win. Your money is ready to be sent to you, for details contact Mr. Frank at frxgs@yahoo.co.uk. I guess I am about to win 800,000 pounds of scam and spam. Maybe I won a Russian tank! Moral? If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. Has anyone else gotten this e-mail...

Comments

• Ip
      27th of Jan, 2008

I have recieved a message that I have won 800 000 pounds from global sms win. Can you give some information about that.

30th of Jan, 2008

I've recieved this, I have no complaint if this is true but if it is false, I'm very against it. unreal_e600@hotmail.com

• Mo
      30th of Jan, 2008

I have recieved a message that I have won 800 000 pounds from global sms win. Can you send me more information about that.

• Ah
      31st of Jan, 2008

i ve also recieved such a message and i dont know whether its true or false , what should i do?????

• Li
      31st of Jan, 2008

I also have received a message that ,congrats your GSM Number won 800,000 pounds in in the Global SMS win and your money is ready to be sent.

Actually what is this...?
    Is it true or what...?
    I am waiting for ur response...
    Please reply to my mail.

• Um
      1st of Feb, 2008

I also have received a message to mobile ,congrats your GSM Number won 800,000 pounds in in the Global SMS win and your money is ready to be sent.
    Actually what is this...........?
    Is it true or what..........?
    i have got also the lottery ticket number.
    I am waiting for ur response.........
    Please reply to my mail

• Zi
      1st of Feb, 2008

hi. i have received a message that i win 800,000 pounds what is the proseger to take money reply back. thanks

• Hu

• Fh
      2nd of Feb, 2008

Hi, I have recieved the same message, congratulation! your GSM number won ..... What am I supposed to do?? Is it true or not?! I'll be glad if it was true :D

help me please!
    thanx...

• Mi
      2nd of Feb, 2008

I received the same message of winning 800000 pounds. What to do to get the money or it is a joke?

• Bt
      2nd of Feb, 2008

Actually what is this...........?
    Is it true or what..........?
    i have got also the lottery ticket number.
    I am waiting for ur response.........
    Please reply to my mail
    my cell phone is 009656038301

my e mail is drsam4166@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

• Ni
      6th of Feb, 2008

heey all... acually iam in kuwait but i recieved the same msg yesterday.. what did any one do ?!!! is it a joke or what!!!

• Se
      7th of Feb, 2008

10 days ago i rcv the same so kindly any body can dvice if this r true or not

9th of Apr, 2008

I received sms on 31st Jan 2008 from Frank on my mobile. Please guide me what to do for the collection.

RRegards

9th of Apr, 2008

My mobile # is 00965-9411074 i received sms from global sms dated 31-01-2008 that i have won 8 lac pond.Is it so then what is your procedure of releasing the payment.

Regards,

Amin

• Ka
      9th of Apr, 2008

I received sms on my mobile # 00965-9411074 dated 31st Jan 2008 from Frank on my mobile. Please guide me what to do for the collection of the winning amount Pond 8 lac.

19th of Apr, 2008

Please tell us we sent two sms on thursday 17-04-2008.These are not on your web site.U have picked them to sent a response to our given email ID.

Please give information on one of the following information.

00965-9411074
    info@atiqtrading.com
    prince9616166@yahoo.com

• To
      28th of Apr, 2008

I recived a sms in regards to wining 900.000 pound and was asked to email peter pextxx@yahoo.co.uk not sure wat its all about i would like information about the matter thankyou

• Ka
      28th of Apr, 2008

I to received the same SMS as Tony just about an hour ago. 900.000 pounds won, further details given after emailing peter . After reading through this complaint board, it looks as though its all a scam. I didn't need this :-(

• So
      28th of Apr, 2008

I received a sms in regards to wining 900.000 pound and was asked to email peter pextxx@yahoo.co.uk aswell about half an hour ago to. it would be nice if it wasnt a scam.