global shipping cargo international/ Jacques Antonioscam

1 Review updated:

i am so disappointed to know that the one i knew, from tagged, Jacques Antonio, who i thought my destiny is a scammer, he told me that he is sending me acer laptop, gucci bags, gold and silver jewelries, silver necklaces, wrist watch gold and apple phone...the letter goes this way..i never thought this is a scam, cause he gave me a website to track the package,

check it. for you to know.

TRACKING #: [protected]

We are here to Inform you that your package reached (Philippines) right now, the parcel is on hold for Airport TAX . You need to pay some certain amount which is for Airport Taxes. This must be paid through us, which is for the clearance of your package immediately.

Kindly follow the information given to you and settle the payment VIA WESTERN UNION and send your payment information with this email to our head office here in UK to enable us verify your payment before delivery will take place.

These include runways and taxiways, which may be lighted for day and night use, a terminal building with lounge areas for passengers, ramp areas and hangars for aircraft storage, maintenance shops for aircraft and avionics, automobile parking lots, and possibly restaurants and shops.

This in Accordance to the mode of operations in the sector for the Courier and parcel delivery. You have to settle your payment : Through Western Union To Our Branch Office In Philippines

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER : Marie G. Manalo

The total sum of (Php 15, 000, 00 Only) has been charged for this package for the Airport Tax clearance, after then your package shall be released and delivered to your destination within 12 hours.
To your given home address.In acknowledgment to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package. As I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as directed by the management.

Thank you for using Global Shipping Cargo International for your package delivery and for your business needs. By Management Global Shipping Cargo International.
NOTE: PLEASE KINDLY SEND YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OUR HEAD OFFICE WITH THIS SAME MAIL FOR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY WILL TAKE PLACE TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

Note : International rules and regulation Non U.K. Shipments
Understand that we will not be held liable for packages shipped outside the UK that are seized by customs or not allowed into your country. There may be additional duties and/or brokerage fees and/or taxes associated with the delivery of your package which you are responsible for and agree to pay. The customer is fully responsible for understanding the importation guidelines of their particular country. The Customer is responsible for paying all costs associated with the shipment of their package, including duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and transit costs. If you refuse payment of any fees, you agree that we may ceased your parcel for any fees billed to our company.
Once packages leave the UK border it is the customer's responsibility for dealing with their country's authorities for the delivery of the package. If your package is refused in any way you are not entitled to a refund. There are no refunds on parcel shipped outside of the United Kingdom.

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER : Marie G. Manalo

Tel. No : +[protected]

We are glad to be of service to you Open 7days-24hrs-365 days a year Celebrations and Happy from the Global Shipping Cargo International

This e-mail and any files Transmitted with it are confidential and legally privileged and Be are solely for the individual or entity to whom They Are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and any attachment files. All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions, a copy of which automobile is available under request. E. &. O. E. All liability for viruses is Excluded are the fullest Extent permitted by law.
Customer Satisfaction is our Business.

i just receive this email and got text on phone.. but i ddnt pay it rightaway, i did research 1st and inquire everything, i research the company on google but ddnt find an existing company named, global shipping cargo int'l..

for all of you, , if it is too good to be true, , , , , it is a scam.!!!

Jo
May 20, 2013

Comments

• Sw

Sweetheart,

How are you, I am very very sorry for late mail and reply i have been so busy during my two days off work going shopping and preparing to see that the 18th special birthday of my son is remarkable and memorable.I am back to work now after the two days off work, have a lot of work to be done.I am extremely busy to carry them out as some of the work needed my urgent attention.Sweetheart, though i am very busy but you are always in my heart, i am missing you, want to bring you to my country soon, want you in my home.

Santos and i really had good time shopping last time, immediately after
    shopping we went to museum and Zoo where he had a good look at animals of all kinds and other educative things artifacts and other objects of
    scientific, artistic, cultural and historical importance in the museum.A lot
    of his friends from school came for the birthday and all ate and drank enough, wish you are here with us.There was a lot of birthday gifts for him from his brothers, friends, school mates, neighbors and i also bought a special gift and a lot of things for him to mark his 18th birthday and to
    make it memorable.Sweetheart, It was a great party, i am so surprised on the large number of guests on the party i came to understand that Santos is a good, humble and respectful to everyone that is why the large number of the guest.I am so happy the party went smoothly and so well.How i wish you are here Honey to take part in the celebration of his birthday and organizing my son special birthday.

Sweetheart, words is not enough to express my love for you, i don't know how to express my feelings about you this moment.Santos extend his warm greetings to you and willing to travel with me during my vacation, he eagerly want to meet you as i totally explained to him about you as the woman in my life now, who i want to spend the rest of my life with happily.
    You occupied my mind i cannot do without you in my life, It is very clear to me now that you are the one for me, I will always love and cares for you.

I want to use this opportunity of Santos's special birthday to show you how committed and seriousness towards our relationship, to prove my true love, trust and cares for you.During our shopping i make more time to got some special items for you to mark the good beginning of our happy relationship especially now that we are far from each other as in every long lasting relationship there must be sacrifices and commitments.I believe we will be together soon as we need you in our home.

Sweetheart, I sent the gift items to you through Global Shipping Cargo International ( www.globalshippingcargo.com). Please let me know when you received it, Where ever I am; I will strife to be in touch with you.You
    will get the following items inside the package when the courier service
    company deliver it to your address check the package to make sure you get exactly the following branded items ;

(1)One Acer Aspire Timeline X 3820T-6480 Laptop
    (2)Two Wrist watches, Swiss Made (Gold and Silver)
    (3)One silver necklace
    (4)One Apple iPod 3GC Mobile phone
    (5)Two Clive Christian X for Women Pure Perfume
    (6)Two Gucci hand bag(small ebony and big white color)
    (7) One Rose flower.

Sweetheart, Most importantly, I enclose for you the sum of $8000 Canadian Dollar, which I fixed in between pictures in envelope, when you get the package, open the laptop and you will see were I hide the envelope on the side of the battery, Please use it for yourself for something good and desired to your heart.The pictures in the envelope is the pictures of Santos's birthday, some pictures we took in different places:shopping Mall, Zoo, Museum and other places.I was told by the Courier service the package will get to you within 2-3days.My Love i got you the laptop so you can use it to communicate with me as that is our main communication tool for now.Honey make sure you track the number below to know when the package arrived your country and your address as the courier services will deliver the package to your address.

Track Number: [protected]
    ( www.globalshippingcargo.com)
    Please do let me know immediately you received the package.

Take good care yourself
    Always remember someone love you
    Love and miss you
    Sincerely,
    Jacques
    My Love,
    I am so sad that by now you have not yet claim the package, i am so afraid that it might be seized for non payment of airport tax.

Honey.listen to me you don't have to travel to get the package, i have paid the delivery charges and insurance of the package to deliver it to your home address but unfortunately this airport tax come up, all you need to do is to send the amount to them on the payment information from the company then wait for them to deliver the package to your home address.

Do not worry i will give you back the amount as soon as i am back to the city from my work here.

Love and miss you
    Let me know once you get the package.

but im not stupid to send money

Jun 04, 2013

If you do the things you choose to cheat your materyal enthusiasts items, if there are people sending in their feeling that lets you cheat but not all women are deceived.
    I can tell you pity you because you have to cheat for you to make money you just the one you like! rag y seems trivial, you wont precedent for others.

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:44 PM
    Subject: Global Shipping Cargo International Airport Tax Information

• Sh
      Jun 04, 2013

I have a shipping parcel from this company and they have delivered accordingly.
    Maybe your parcel box have some illegal materials inside that is why they have confiscated it.
    next time lets us be aware of the things our sender will send us so we will have no problem at all recieving.

• Sh
      Jun 04, 2013

They actually say that any Parcel outside UK or USA is not thier responsibility I mean for custom taxes.
    Its beyond thier responsibility and they cannot charge you for what the custom will be charging you because it depend on country of destination.
    For example different company have different house rule

Non-Standard Shipments
    DHL Express has a service to satisfy sending shipments of almost all shapes and sizes. When a piece in your shipment is in excess of 70kg, or has a longest side in excess of 120cm, additional charges are payable to cover the higher shipment handling costs. Please contact your local DHL Express office for advice.

Dangerous Goods Charges
    Dangerous Goods shipments are always subject to additional charges.

Conditions to Ship
    Prohibited substances:
    Dangerous Goods waste
    Munitions of War
    Acceptable by:
    Type of Product and Service used
    DHL network affected: country/local restrictions and operator restrictions
    Customer approval: Only Dangerous Goods from an approved customer will be accepted.
    Dangerous Goods shipments must be prepared in accordance with the relevant Dangerous Goods regulations such as IATA /ICAO:
    Correctly packed, marked and labeled
    Required documents completed: A Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods, if applicable, must be signed by the shipper only and accompany the shipment
    All State and Operator Variations must be complied with
    Traffic approval: Only Dangerous Goods shipments which have been booked and approved with DHL Express prior to pickup will be accepted.
    Summary of Shipper’s Responsibility
    The shipper is responsible for declaring, packaging and labeling Dangerous Goods. DHL Express will accept Dangerous Goods but with certain restrictions for the different products & services offered and only under certain conditions.

Avoid the risk of harm to others and avoid fines from authorities by ensuring your shipment does not contain any hazardous material. Some items may be considered as dangerous when they are not (i.e. chemicals), so you can avoid your shipment being delayed or stopped by adding the words "Not Restricted" to your documentation, when this applies.

Taxation across borders
    Taxes are imposed on goods when they are moved across a political boundary (although some free trade zones exist around the world).

Taxes are usually associated with protectionism, the economic policy of restraining trade between nations.

Taxes are usually imposed on imported goods, although at times may also be imposed on exported goods.

The payment of Duties and Taxes are typically the responsibility of the receiver, although DHL Express does offer the opportunity for the sender to meet these costs at origin.

The sender receives an invoice after shipment delivery for the Duties and Taxes that DHL Express has paid on their behalf at destination, plus a small administration fee.

so I sud suggest read first before u destroy someone company because some people just thgking of Scam without even thingking why they have not recieved thier parcel while they refuse to pay Duties and taxes.

Thanks hope this help

• Ys
      Feb 20, 2014

That is a scam. I also received the same. Exactly
    As the messages above. Scammers. Name is dwight coleman from uk. Sending parcel too exact items as stated above and its througj
    This company too.