Global Resort Services / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:

My wife and I were sold the idea that Global Resort Services with all the exposure they have via, web, direct marketing, newspaper campaigns, and a network of real estate brokers along with the high demand for our unit in Cancun Mexico we would have a quick sale. They suggested we list it for $14, 000, we needed to sell so we posted it for $12, 000negotiable expecting quick sell due to the lower list price. We paid $599 up front to do this, in Aug 07.

About 6 months go by with out hearing anything about renting or selling. I explained how I needed this to sell and drop the price again to $10, 000. They again assured me with this price there should be a sell in 4 weeks. No sell, not 1 call from them, not 1 offer.

We lowered the cost again to $9, 000 neg. But now I'm doing research online only to find not one thing positive about this company. We posted this 8/07 it is not 11/08. NOT ONE CALL. I hope others will not make the same mistake. Do your research first. I have requested money back but they will not give me a refund.
Va

Comments

De
  28th of Apr, 2009
I have experienced the same issue and i am investigating what federal agency i can file a formal complaint with. Global is a scam and so are the Avalon vacation Resorts.
Lo
  2nd of Apr, 2011
I have had the same...mine is at 6, 500.00 now and its at Reef Club in Cozumel all inclusive, I list mine 2 years ago and just lowered the price 3/25/11
Wa
  12th of Jan, 2012
same problem as the others and now can`t get in touch with them. what to do.
Sk
  8th of Feb, 2012
I fell for their fancy brouchure and sales pitch and that's all it was. I've had my property listed with them since and have called them numerous time to find out if there has been any actvity - I have had not one call from them since giving them my credit card. It is a HUGE waste of money!
Do
  12th of Mar, 2012
Same problem as the others and now can`t get in touch with them. what to do?
Al
  22nd of Jun, 2016
I have the same compliant with this global resort services. I 'm have a contract to sell my time share, the Global Resort Services never contact me or send me any information to validate the company work to add time sharing to any newspaper, internet, or any publicity. The Resort Specialist is Carmen Kerch with business address 3000 NE 30th Place #410 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 tel 1-954-566-2339. That company sell a publicities contract by 549.00 and the contract have publicities services undefinable. today (6/22/16) I call to Carmen and the numbers is out of services. Demand class to Global Resort Services owner to incomplete contract.