Global Research International / Calling several times a day for about a month or longer

United States, California, San Diego Review updated:
Global Research International
San Diego
Global Research International has been calling my home phone up to 5 times a day, morning, noon and night, for over a month. I am on the Do Not Call List. This number comes up on my caller ID: [protected]. Sometimes they call every 10 minutes or so. They have also called after 9:00 pm. I have no idea who they are or what they want. I will not answer my phone because I don't know who they are. They never leave a message. They are VERY annoying. How do I get them to STOP CALLING ME???

More Global Research International Complaints & Reviews

A  17th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also got 4 calls almost back to back late at night. These people are rude and sound like aliens because it is 1/2 automated and then at times someone gets on the line. All they want is to get that CC# and in your pockets. I told them not to call anymore and that I was on the do not call list and I have repoted them harrassing me. If they call again I will tell them I reseached and found fraudulent complaints about this company on [redacted].
N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am having the same problem with this outrageous company. I don't know how they got my number. What really pissed me off was when it called this morning. My husband answered...they asked for me, by my whole name. Now, how the heck did they get that? My husband's name is on the bill, notmine. He said I wasn't here. I checked them out online & came across this site...which was very useful. So, I called that # back & requested I be removed from the list. The guy I spoke to just asked for the # & said it'd be taken off. We'll see...
Mrs. P
A  18th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thank God I'm not the only one experiencing this problem with Global Research International...I know how they got my number, my teenage son of course, they answer the phone with something about grant information...told them I'm not interested, they informed me that even though they were calling for my son, anyone can benefit from these grants...I'm still not interested...they keep calling everyday, anytime...tried blocking them out they're still harrassing me...I'm filing a complaint with the FCC today...I'm on the do not call register but they maybe non-profit and can still call...I say let's take them to COURT...maybe they'll get the message that we don't won't them calling. Thanks, feeling better already.

A  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
They have been calling me too non stop the number I got is 213--430-4297 but it changes every day. They have been calling me every day morning noon and night for 6 months, I was nice for a while, and asked for an address to give written notice to stop calling, then I got hung up on. Ten minutes later I got called again so I pushed the pound sign and let them have it back. then I called the number back and it rang for ever, so I let it. I filed a complaint with the FCC and got no where.

Sing me up for a class action! I'll start keeping a better record of thier harrassment, Im also calling the phone company and file a complaint of harassment. They will procecute if we all do that too.