Global Replica / SCAM

1 138-E Lafayette StreetNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312.401.1503

I consider myself a good online shopper, but I clearly didn't do enough research on this pathetic company. I hope this information is able to help other hardworking consumers who believe they are spending their hard earned money with a reputable company.

On Friday, May 8, 2009 I placed an order through www.globalreplica.com for a Swiss replica Ladies Rolex Oyster Perpetual Mid-Size (#MOP004). The cost was listed at $550.00 and for $299.00 more I could get (taken directly from their website) an upgrade to an "Exclusive Swiss Replica, you'll get no closer to the genuine watch." I put in my credit card information and placed the order. I was immediately sent an email confirmation to phone 305.213.8790 so that I could speak to a representative to verify my order. I thought given the amount of money being spent a verbal confirmation of my order was a good way to do business. I called and left a message.

'Carl' returned my call on Sunday, May 10, 2009; we played phone tag for the next day. On Tuesday, May 12th we connected. He explained that because of fraudulent consumers and credit card issues, I would need to get a money order and make it payable to "G.R. Ltd. b/c Rolex hates our guts." He also said they were giving me a $50.00 discount on the upgrade. I was excited to get my watch! I went to the bank on Saturday, May 16th and had $830.00 withdrawn from my checking account to pay for a bank money order. I headed to Federal Express and picked up the item; b/c there this was paid for w/ a money order I was not allowed to open the package and inspect the contents, there was no inspection period allowed w/ FedEx for a COD. I got home, opened the box, and the item in the box was certainly not the watch that I had ordered. I tried calling Global Replica's "customer service" number listed on their website (312.401.1903) w/ no response. I phoned FedEx to have them hold the money order until I could get this resolved but was told there was nothing they could do b/c I picked up the package. He also apologized and said (and this gives you great comfort) "with as much fraud that is going on one would think delivery companies would re-evaluate their policies for consumers who pay COD for their orders." Yeah, no kidding! After 4 hours w/ no success, I tried calling 'Carl' again, no answer. How convenient! Both numbers give the same message that the voicemail box is full to try again later. So, one more time and I was finally able to reach 'Neal', I explained the situation to him and told him I was not happy w/ my purchase and that I wanted to return it. I was placed on hold and conveniently got disconnected. When I called the number again, I consistently received that same message about the voicemail box being full... blah, blah, blah.

As of May 16, 2009 no one from "Global Replica" has answered my multiple emails or calls.

I found out that globalreplica.com was registered through www.register.com. I did a live chat w/ a customer service person. Greg S. said with regards to this "issue", I needed to contact the current Registrant (Contractual Owner) of the domain name "globalreplica.com". The person who's name is on their records as Registrant of "globalreplica.com" is Frank White, who has a contact email address of "replicaorders@yahoo.com". I also emailed him and received no response.

I filed a complaint with the FBI Cyber Crime Unit through www.ic3.gov. I also filed a complaint with Federal Express (what a joke they are!) for delivering a package w/ missing content. In doing so, I find out that the company registered to the FedEx account number on my packing slip is registered to "First China Express" out of New York (SURPRISE!).

I canceled my credit card. Since the money order was issued through my bank, I phoned them to try and stop payment on the money order. I explained the situation; the customer service rep was very helpful and is going to call me with the answer. I do not have very high expectations that anything can be done at this point.

My hope in writing this is to make other consumers aware that there are true ### on the web that have figured out how to screw consumers who shop online. I don't wish ill on people but I do hope First China Express/Global Replica people all get what is coming to each of them; people like this should be arrested for taking advantage of consumers who shop on the internet. They make me sick!

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Comments

• Gi
      2nd of Jan, 2009

Called last week and got someone in Chicago on their 800# He acted like he wasn't sure about the info he was giving me. But considering these watches were made in the US and they state they have a 90 day money back guarantee I thought I would order on- line.

I received an email stating I would need to call a phone number in California to confirm my order. I fould this very strange. A man called me back and said the watch I order was in and that I need to give them a different address to deliver it to because I gave him a P. O. Box. He also toldtold me that they would not accept my credit card unless I ordered $1200.00 worth of merchandise. I ordered one watch with shipping it came to under $300.00. He said I would have to get a money order because UPS wouldn't take a credit card and they had to have a physical address. Who in the world doesn't take credit cards these days!!!

What a bunch of B.S. These guys are total scam artist Please don't order from them.

• Ge
      29th of Jun, 2009

Found the owners name of Global replica. His name is Christopher M Veit of Pennsylvania. This guy is bad. He has been arrested for all sorts of things. We need to get this guy. Pass it along.
    Geral Scott

• Al
      28th of Jul, 2009

Globalreplica is a company located outside the US with a US telephone number the domain name is registered under Chan He Sung from Tokyo and they also charge the credit cards there unfortunately there is nothing that can be done.