Global Replica / Will not honor warranty, return calls and hangs up on you

I purchased a Rolex submariner from Global Replicas. In seven days the paint came off of the bezel.

I had purchased the two year warranty. Joe Beck assured me a replacement would be sent. Two months later, and a multitude of phone calls, no bezel.

I have been hung up on every time a human answers the phone. Joe Beck indicated he was aware of this in other cases as well.

There is no evidence of credibility with this retailer. It eludes me as to why these people will not even so much as discuss the situation with me but chooses to hang up and deny the consumer access to anyone. Is it so hard to ship a bezel or communicate?

Va

Comments

• Ri
      14th of May, 2008

Biggest bunch of [censored]bags you could ever deal with. Contact the FBI Cyber Fraud division and fil out this form. When this gets investigated I will personally pay for flights for those who are willing to prosecute.

Thanks for the joint attempt to lock these clowns up!

• Mi
      27th of Sep, 2008

Well here is one for you. I am the Police Chief in Surf City NC. I too called and ordered a so called Rolex blue Swiss Submariner, 18 kt. solid gold etc. Well after I talked to a guy named Garry I decided to order the watch. Fed Ex came dropped off the package and took my C.O.D. money order before I could inspect the watch. The watch in the box was not what I ordered, but some piece of crap. I called and Garry assured me he would send the right watch. Bull Now he hangs up and does not answer emails. Well I had my detective and my self start an investigation. We have found out a lot of information. We have traced phone numbers which are cell phones from all over the country. Their delivery station where they send the watches from and recieve our money is located at 138 Lafayette St. East. NY, NY. I have a phone number for that. During our investigation we have uncovered several illegal actions. We will be getting warrants for their fed ex account, bank acccount and phones. IF you were a victim of this rip off company you can join us in our investigation. First Email Global Replica and state who you are and let them know that you are joining the list of victims. That you are requesting that The Surf City NC Police dept include you in their investigation. We are working with The NYPD, Postal Inspector, FCC, and other agencie to bring these clowns to justice. I lost $725.00. But these folks will be losing a lot more. It is important that all of you victims like myself flood them with email mentioning the investigation that we are doing. We will add you to our list of victims and hopefully we will get restatution or justice. Our investigation thus far has turned up alot of good evidence. Please call Chief of Police Mike Halstead or Det. Sgt James Claxton Surf City NC Police Department. 910-328-7711. The more victims who contact us the better in getting these scums.

• Pa
      21st of Dec, 2008

Why don't these thieves get arrested? The are nothing but low life crooks! If they are going to screw me so hard, the least they can do is give me a kiss.
    I spoke with a ### named Nathan, he "assured" me that I would get a quick refund. ###!!! These thieving ### need to go down!

• Pl
      15th of Apr, 2009

Well, I was scammed as well. It was a bait and switch scheme. I received the incorrect watch and of course, was told the correct item would be sent. After 3 weeks of calling them and hearing numerous stories, I finally just said to "Joe" on the phone this morning, I said I've been scammed and he replied "yes". I contacted the NYPD but I live in Florida and you have to go in person to file a report. Don't any of you guys live in NYC where you can initiate a report? Has anybody checked out their address of 138 Lafayette St. I have also reported on line with the FTC, IC3 and their host at abuse@register.com. i suggest any and all do the same

• Ol
      16th of Aug, 2016
    Global Replica - Missing Merchandise
    Global Replica
    unkown
    New York
    New York
    Phone: 312-401

I have ordered several watches from different companies on the web and have never failed to receive the advertised product. I ordered two watches from this company and only received one when I opened the box. When I called them Global Replica said that they would send the merchandise I purchased and have promised to send it for over a month now. They will not answer the phone now or respond to e-mails. I guess this can be a lesson learned. I have many friends which will hear of this and hopefully I will cost them a sale. There are places which you can report them ( do not know if will do any good), I will try.

Report to the FBI cyber crime unit. http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

- Contact register.com (hosting service) and explain the situation. email them at abuse*at*register*dot*com

Remember: This can be considered Mail Fraud. This is Federal Crime

• Gi
      16th of Aug, 2016
    Global Replica - Please don't order from them
    Global Replica

Called last week and got someone in Chicago on their 800# He acted like he wasn't sure about the info he was giving me. But considering these watches were made in the US and they state they have a 90 day money back guarantee I thought I would order on- line.

I received an email stating I would need to call a phone number in California to confirm my order. I fould this very strange. A man called me back and said the watch I order was in and that I need to give them a different address to deliver it to because I gave him a P. O. Box. He also toldtold me that they would not accept my credit card unless I ordered $1200.00 worth of merchandise. I ordered one watch with shipping it came to under $300.00. He said I would have to get a money order because UPS wouldn't take a credit card and they had to have a physical address. Who in the world doesn't take credit cards these days!!!

What a bunch of B.S. These guys are total scam artist Please don't order from them.