Global Recruitment Agency / Fraud and cheating!

1 India Review updated:

My name is Prashanth,I'm from Bangalore,India.Last we I got a job offer from "Global Recruitment Agency" claiming I've been shortlisted and offered a job at Orange Telecom, Dakar, Senegal. They first asked me send following doc via DHL couriers like, 2 photograph, offer letter(which they sent to my mail id) and passport photo copies. I send the doc to respective location. To cross check the postal is correct i called up one of the telephone no. given in the offer letter and managed to speak to recruiter - Ahmed Mohammed (fraud) consultant and he said u have send more document and trasnfer 650 USD to Senegal immigration. I found the transfer details given was for a personal account but not to Senegal immigration dept.

Then i started investigating and found the email id which they used to send was black listed - "workpermit@senegal-immigration.com". Then i called up Senegal embassy india,New delhi and inquired and they said its one of the internet fraud. I was lucky enough be saved from being cheated.

I wasted Rs.2700 on my DHL courier charges. If you get any email from above consultants pls be careful. TIPS to confirm its haox or valid,

1) key in the email id in google and check the result show the email id listed in black list or 149 spam database.
2) with help of @immigration-senegal.com logon to www. immigration-senegal.com and check do u see a valid web site.
3) also call up to respective embassy at New delhi to cross-check.

I wish no one falls under such trap and pay huge sum of money!!!

Prashanth.

More Global Recruitment Agency Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ru
      17th of Sep, 2007

My brother has recieved same letter.

thanks for putting here

• Ru
      17th of Sep, 2007

i agree with you

• Bi
      22nd of Sep, 2007

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for the information, let me told you that i'm in the same situation like you, they contacted me since 2 days and they asked me the same thinks like you, they send me a contract for 1 year work there and hey gave me the name of he person contacted in Senegalese immigration.

The abnormal things is that i'm recruited without interview, thy just received my CV and after they gave me a contract with ORST, thanks again for your information.

Hope no body fall in their sheathed.

Best Regards

• Ug
      25th of Sep, 2007

Hi, prasanth

I also received same offer letter like you not only from Senegal also from Nigeria on regular basis.

ugandhara

• Ar
      26th of Sep, 2007
    Global Recruitment Agency - Fraud & cheating!
    South Africa

I have got offer letter from Global Recruitment agency on behalf of Orange telecom agency. From Email ID ahmedrecruiter@yahoo.com & he has asking me to send my documents for work permit. I have sent it and there after he has forwarded the same to work-permit@senegal-immigration.com. They have demanded me 650 US $ for visa & Immigration fees. I have paid 350 US $ and now they are asking me for more 1380 US $ for internal affairs fees.

Beware!

• Ak
      5th of Oct, 2018

@Arpan Shastri Thank you, you just save my time and money

• Ar
      26th of Sep, 2007

Thanks a lot prashanth.

Thanks & Rgdss,
    Shastri Arpan

• Vi
      2nd of Oct, 2007

The same e-mail i received from Amhed Mohammed (swindler) and to MR. MACLEOD NEIL (swindler).
    Please don't ever deal with this people...

• Si
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I also got the contract papers from the same person Mr Ahmed Mohd and Mr Mcloid Neil. He also Send the visa form , I was shocked that without any verification of my credentials they are offering me such a good salary .They even call me and said to deposit 650$ in there account and they even gave me the account of ICICI BANK ALSO BY THE NAME OF JEWEL VISION.Thanks alot Prashant you have helped me out and becoz of you im able to save my money ,once again thanks alot.

6th of Oct, 2007

thanks prashant i also recived this type of foolish mail.thnaks fro initative
    Thanks
    rajeev tayal

• Ka
      9th of Oct, 2007

Thanks Prashant. I've got similar mail from this agency and they offered me good salary 6000 usd pm without any interview.

• Su
      10th of Oct, 2007

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate for saving our time and money. First time i have got an offer letter without any interview, wow sounds great! I would like to suggest everybody that plz ignore these kind of mails.

Subhash.

10th of Oct, 2007

Hi brothers,

You really helped me from making mistake. I received the mail yesterday stating the same "ORTS".

And the Mr.Ahmed & there all rubbish paper work with Orange Logo.

Thanks,

Rajesh Prasad

• Mu
      14th of Oct, 2007

Dear brothers,
    I couldn't believe when I read your stories. The same thing happen to me four days ago. Ahmed Mohammed send me an email, after that ENGINEER MARK KEN send e an email with APPOINTMENT_LETTER and CONTRACT_AGREEMENT and i really believe them after that i send an email to workpermit@senegal-immigration.com and receive a massage from Dr. MACLEOD NEIL and he told me that i should to pay 800 $ as :

a) Application Fee: ------------------------ US$ 100.00
    b) Processing Fee: ----------------------- US$ 150.00
    c) Courier Fee: ----------------------- US$ 150.00
    d) Consular Fee; ---------------------- US$ 150.00
    e) Insurance Fee: ---------------------- US$ 250.00

and i want to send them to him but , i said to my self why don't i check the website Senegal-immigration.com to be sure ,but i found something different . so i make search in google about Ahmed Mohammad email and found this website with this information ,so Thank you very much about your advices and any one get such mails he has to be sure 100% before he do any step.

17th of Oct, 2007

Hi Prasanth,

Thanks for your kind information so that nobody fall in the trap of Ahmed (Loffer) like you and me, I suggest all of my brothers and sisters pls ensure whether it was proper channel or not like Prasanth before putting your efforts and wasting time and money.

Thanking you,
    Ramamohan Reddy.N.

• Vi
      25th of Oct, 2007

Hi Friends,

his is Vidya Sagar from Hyderabad. I got the same mail from the same person. I immediately gone to my native place and tried for passport in tatkal. That time my friend called and told me about your complaint at this site. I immediately search in internet and check this. I called to peasant on mobile he told me full details. Thanks to peasant.

So, friends be careful.

Bye
    Vidya Sagar Thota

• Fo
      26th of Oct, 2007

This has happened to me quite a few times. What I normally do, and should also be everyone else's practice is ask the immigration office to charge the employer for all the visa processing fees and other fees. And tell them to deduct the amount from your first salaryways, good to hear that most of you were safe.

Fouad.

• Ba
      2nd of Jan, 2008

DEAR ALL,

LAST WEEK I HAD RECEIVED ONE GOOD OPPORTUNITY FROM ORANGE TELECOM DAKAR SENEGAL WITH OFFER LETTER, VISA APPLICATION FORM, AGEEREMENT DOCUMENTS EVERYTHING MAKING LIKE AS ORIGINAL.

AFTER CROSS CHECKING IN WEB SITE, ITS A WRONG INFORMATION AND SOMEBODY MISUSE THE ORAGNE TELECOM WEB SITE.

ANY WAY I SAVE LOT OF MONEY AND I ADVISE TO ALL DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY THESE TYPES OF FRAUDS.

REGARDS

BALU BHANDARI
    PALAKAD, KERALA STATE

• Ds
      7th of Jan, 2008

Hi Prashanth,

Thank you for ur information about that fraud company, today i received an email from them stating all the things which u faced. Initially i was big surprised. And also i couldn't get understand how they can give job without iv. Then i started searching about that company in google, luckily i got this link and it helped me lot 2 save my money.

Once thank you,

Bye,
    Chaitu

1st of Feb, 2008

I am fully agree with this all complaints, But is there any way to stop this Fraud people Mr Ahmed Mohnad & Neil Macdoil......

• Br
      7th of Aug, 2008

Hi im an australian citizen, and the name short Hem. I found an add in the paper about jobs going for etihad and to a chance to work in ubu dubi. I gave them my resume, they said I was having an interview even though, they couldnt give me the place and date and time and were going to notify me on the day. to have the interview I had to pay a total of $345 so it would be confirmed. I gave them the money come the day, I never had the interview. called them up and I said I'd like my money back and they said we'll hold onto it until you have your next interview.

6 months later no luck. and I call there direct number from there website, and for the past week i'v tried to call it everyday atleast 3 to 4 times with no answer. Now I see this and as for Global recruitment they are dodgy as anything. they have got my money and i'm still trying to figure out how I will get it back.

does anybody know?