Global Reach International / Numerous phone calls

1 Rockwall, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-771-3456

This company (scam) calls at least three times a day. Several times, they have hung up just as I answer. I have call waiting on my phone and when they call, and I'm on the phone with a business client, I miss words while it is beeping. I have asked them politely each time to take this number off of their calling list and they respond that they will. Then, the next day, I get three or four more calls. I have started asking for their number so that I can call them and disturb them all day long. They usually hang up then but one did give me a number that turned out to be bogus.
What can I do to get them to stop calling?

Comments

I continually get phone calls from this company, 213-452-6533

WHen I answer, no one says anything.

• Be
    Global Reach International - Harassment
    Global Reach International
    globalreachinternational.org

When I answer the phone no one responds. I have called them back and when someone answers and I voice my complaint they either do not respond or they hang up. I want them to stop calling period.

• Er
    Global Reach International - Unsolicited phone calls
    Global Reach International
    globalreachinternational.org

We get annoying unsolicited phone calls at all hours. When someone answers they hang up. I am going to report this to whoever will listen. Enough is enough.

• Di
      6th of Jul, 2009

I received a call from Global Reach, Inc. phone number 213-430-4299 saying they are following up with me regarding a weight loss program I inquired on via online. It was a woman who I spoke to. Prior to that my husband answered and said I wasn't home. I NEVER inquired about a weight loss program and when the person called they couldn't pronounce my name correctly, couldn't verify what information they have on me and what product I supposedly inquired on. I say beware of people calling from this number. I am on the do not call list and they are violating that!

• Ra
      9th of Jul, 2009
    Global Reach International - unsolicited calls
    RAN
    Mississippi

We are getting 4-5 calls a day from them and they hang up each time. This is beyond the point of being annoying. Is there a way to stop them?

• Ra
      9th of Jul, 2009

These people need to be stopped.

• Ro
      17th of Jul, 2009

I agree. They call my home sometimes every 30 minutes of the day. I suggest you go to your state Attorney General and file a complaint. Don't know if that helps cause I am doing it now.
    Now if you wanna have fun, call them back and quickly say for every call you get, you will call them xtimes back and hangup on them.

• Di
      2nd of Aug, 2009

After filing this complaint here I sent a note to my friends on Facebook to make them aware of these annoying calls. Shortly after they stopped calling. Just like that! Good luck on your case with the State Attorney General.

19th of Aug, 2009
    Global Reach International - annoyance calls
    Private Residence
    Canyon Lake
    Texas

This company is calling between 20 and 30 times a day. I have caller ID on my telephone and it shows up on my statement too!! The worst part is...WE ARE ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL LIST!! This company has NO regard for individuals or their privacy. I have a sick mother and every time the phone rings it wakes her. I wish someone would sue the hell out of these people and put them out of business!!

• Ks
      25th of Aug, 2009

I had to call the Do Not Call Registry and file a complaint against Global Reach International. Their number is 1-888-382-1222. When you call that number you can put your own phone number in and it will stop unwanted calls from coming in. And if they do, you can file your complaint with the Attorney General of your state. I filed a complaint against Global Reach and the very next day some idiot from there called. I informed them of my actions and suddenly started getting apologies. I told them to stuff it and they were reported again.

• Ca
      26th of Aug, 2009
    Global Reach International - Many phone calls per day & night
    213-426-2705
    Tennessee

We get a half dozen calls per day and now at night until midnight. We have told them many times not to call and take us off their call list but the calls keep coming. They always want credit card numbers.

11th of Sep, 2009

Global Reach International is most certainly a scam organization that delights in re-calling people at will. To date, I have received 19 calls in a one month period. They have been told three times to stop calling. I have filed four complaints with the "Do Not Call" website. Nothing seems to work. I now have an air horn and will use it for each and every call from this good for nothing harrassment organization (if even organization is appropriate).

• Ba
      19th of Sep, 2009

these people need to be arrested i get calls all day everyday including 1030 at night and sundays. they now after i have told them to stop calling they call and laugh into the phone and hang up please if anyone can help me get them to stop calling let me know i have an infant and they keep waking him up and are driving me crazy

• Pi
      6th of Oct, 2009

These people called at least 10 times last night until 10:00 pm. This is Absolutely ridiculous

8th of Oct, 2009
    Global Reach International - hang up phone calls night & day
    Salem
    Oregon
    Phone: 503-585-7010

they make phone calls day & night. When I answer the phone, no one answers. They just remain on the line. I have caller ID and their phone number is:
    1-213-426-2701 I have said that I want to be removed from their calling list. I have no idea if anyone heard me or not.

• Pa
      16th of Nov, 2009

I have reported this so called organization "Global Reach International" to the local telephone company for further action. Incessant phone calls, outright rudeness and lies of my contacting them by email characterize what these people do. I hope someone can stop them from continuing this annoying practice!