Global Reach International / constant phone calls unsolicited

Global Reach International
Past several days (perhaps a week) have received regular (perhaps 4 - 5) calls per day from this organization. When I see it on my phone ID don't answer, but finally did to get them to stop - however no one on other end. I'm on the "do not call" list and has not expired. To whom can I report this locally? What a pain!

A  7th of Jul, 2009 by
Better check your credit card statements immediately! Somehow they are linked to an online marketing campaign.. i.e. pay $1.97 for info on grants and the next thing is they are automatically charging $38+ for monthly subscription to a scam website. Calling them doesn't stop the charges. I was "lucky" with my credit card company by immediately reporting, cancelling, re-issueing a new card and dropped the charges.
A  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Today I received at least 4 of these calls from this same company and at first would be hang-up calls. The final call today someone did talk and she had a kit to send me regarding government grants and it was free but all I had to do was pay $1.97 for the info kit. Luckily I listened to my gut instinct telling me this was some kind of "SCAM". I declined and hung up!