Global Reach International / Harrassing Phone Calls

United States Review updated:
I have received 7 calls per day for the last 3 days from this company. I have no idea who they are or what they are trying to sell. Each day I come home to find 7 missed calls on my answering machine all with some Indian woman's voice screaming my name and hello, hello, hello no...??? I'm sick of it and haven't requested any information from this company. I have filed a complaint with the SC state Attorney General's office. My number is listed on the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY and this company is breaking the law. Today they called my phone number every 20 minutes. This is harrassment and it is against the law. I intend to find whomever is responsible for this company and sue them personally for harrassing my family. Enough is enough

A  17th of Aug, 2009 by
They just called again today for the fourth time already, and it's only 11:33am eastern time. I answered, there was dead silence. So I waited and someone finally picked up the phone and i said, "Quit calling...We're not interested...Ya got that?" We'll see if that works. Otherwise, I'll just play around with them until they quit. I also filed a complaint with the donotcall.gov site.
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
Same here, and I called the do not call registry and also filed a complaint with them about this company. They started calling me after I clicked on an ad for online google jobs. I never registered with them, I merely looked at the site and instantly knew it was a scam. They want 2.98 for the online job toolkit. I informed them today after recieving over 6 calls a day that I had filed a complaint with the Attorney General and the do not call registry. I hope the government, in all its wisdom, shuts these harrassing idiotic people down.