Global Reach Int. / Calling numerous times

1 Massillon, OH, US Review updated:

This is the first day and I hope the last day I have received phone calls from this company Global Reach Int, the number is: [protected]. I was on the other line when they called for the 3rd time so I hung up my phone and called the number back. A man named Jason had answered and told me that he was calling for the government and said that we were qualified for a government grant for education, home or business. Well, it sounded like a good idea so I said, "sure...education". He said he was going to send to me in the mail a package to fill out and return, but to be fair I would have to pay shipping for the package which was $1.95. I said o.k. then he wanted my debit card/credit card number. I said I don't give that info out over the phone can I pay C.O.D? He said that they couldn't do it that way. I told him again, I just don't give my info out to strangers and I would like to check them out with the BBB or the government. He then got kinda snippy with me and said, "You're the one that applied for grants online you should know who we are! Call us back when you know what you want to do." That's when I got really suspicious and decided to look them up on line and this website is what I found. I'm glad I did.

Comments

• De
      Sep 04, 2009
    Global Reach Int. - Calls
    Global Reach Int.
    Maize
    Kansas

Global Reach Int. has been calling us for weeks.We tried being nice and tell them to stop but of course that did'nt work.I'm just gonna let the answering machine get it from now on.We even talked to at&t and got Private Managment but that did'nt work either.I think we will try call forwarding an see if that works.
    My next stop is to go to The No Call List to fill another complaint.Here is the list of numbers that have been calling us in Kansas, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
    Good Luck to all.
    D.K. IN Kansas

• Te
      Sep 18, 2009

they call every night several times and hang up when i answer the phone

• Te
      Sep 18, 2009

the number is [protected]

• Ju
      Sep 28, 2009
    Global Reach Int. - Charge Bank card even though I said no before conversation was over. Iwas misinformed.
    Judith Matos
    1209 Legacy Greene Ave.
    Wake Forest
    North Carolina

They called me, made me believe I could get a grant for my home. After I gave them my information they let me know that they would not be giving me the forms. Instead they would give me access to talking to people which was not ideal for me because I am disabled and am not usually able not do I feel healthy enough to talk to people. I informed them that this was not for me and they said they could not and would not reiumburse me. Even though we were suppose to have been on a recorded conversation. Their #[protected] it is not so much the amount as the stress esecially on a sick person. Plus having to call my bank stop the bank cart.