Global Reach Int / A dozen Phone Calls To Business

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I get a dozen phone calls a day from 8am to 9 pm eastern time at our business phone. They do not leave a message. This goes on every day even weekends. I am on a do not call list. My caller ID picks up on the name and phone number. Once answered, they ask for the owner and they hang up when I complain about the aggravating calls. I have tried to re-dial the number and get that it is out of order, disconnected, or not in service. I hope that this complaint resolves the situation. The number I get is [protected] and when I answer it there is a forgeiner on the opposite line that his english is hardly audible.

Ke

Comments

• Do
      24th of Feb, 2009
    Global Reach Int - Bait & Switch
    Miami Tan

Receive many calls trying to update my LOCAL.com listing. When all was finished they put me through a few questions to answer. I think it was the last or next to last question the computer generated voice says, in 7days you will receive a mailing and if you dont cancel in those 7days you will be billed $49.00 on your phone bill. Obviously if you aren't paying attention you would miss this and if you don't pay attention to your mail (thinking it is a piece of junk mail) you would be billed.

Also during the whole convesation you are speaking to someone from another country making the conversation very difficult to understand.

• Da
      28th of Feb, 2009
    Global Reach Int - Endless calls are virtually harassment
    Los Angeles
    Phone: 213-426-2701

Internet is bulging with complaints about calls from this "company" wanting to send you a free US government grant for which you need pay only $1.99 for postage and your credit card number. Evidently there are around 3 dozen phone numbers associated with this company. Calls are made sometimes every few minutes. Amounts to harassment. How long does it take to get action against this scammer? File a complaint with the FCC on-line at http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

• Bo
      1st of Mar, 2009
    Los Angeles ?
    Phone: 213 452 6539

I have a senior in school looking for student aid for college, 2009-2010, so we've been attempting to find help on the web.
    On Saturday night, 2-28-09, at 10:00p.m.at night I received a call my caller I.D. identified as the above phone # and name, saying that she would like to mail me a student aid DVD free of charge. All I need to do is pay the $2 and something cent shipping fee. She then asked, surely you can afford that, can't you? I said, "yes, C.O.D.". But she responded, "What credit card would you like to put that on, VISA or MASTERCARD?".
    I responded, "I don't give out my credit card #'s to people who call at 10:00 at night on a saturday. Thank you. Goodbye." Then I just hung up.
    Calling that late for college assistance on a weekend, or any other night, seemed kinda fishy to me. Maybe I'm wrong.But I don't think so!!!

• J
      23rd of Apr, 2009

multiple unsolicited calls per day on my cell phone and never leaves a message

• Lu
      29th of Apr, 2009

Constant Calls.

• Re
      15th of Jul, 2009
    Zanesfield
    Ohio

Global Reach Int keeps calling my home, even after they have been informed we are not interested in any of their items. They are calling anywhere from 3 too 8 times a day. Today they have called a total of 6 times.

• Bl
      17th of Jul, 2009
    Phone: 213-426-2705

Someone keeps calling and not saying anything. When I call back, I get a busy signal. It has gotten old...like 3 months ago.

• Ca
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Middleburg
    Ohio

CALLS AT ALL HOURS, FIRST TIME THEY CALLED, I ANSWERED, NO ONE THERE AFTER 5 "HELLO?"S. THEY'VE CALLED AS LATE AS 11PM EASTERN. I DON'T ANSWER ANY MORE, BUT THEY KEEP CALLING. CAN I BLOCK THEM SOMEHOW?

• Do
      21st of Jul, 2009

they called several times and called the number back and a man answered and said he was in a hospital bed????
    so I looked up on internet and saw that others had received calls. don't know what they want...

• Wi
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    South Carolina

Keep getting phone calls from this company. talking about federal grants that we did not put in for. How do I stop these calls? Please help. Their number is 213-452-6533.

11th of Aug, 2009

excessive telemarketing, internet scamming

• Ka
      14th of Aug, 2009
    Global Reach Int - nonstop calling
    Virginia

Please stop the Harresment of these people calling non stop Just started today. the number called from 1-213-452-6533

• Tx
      17th of Aug, 2009

they have started here also. Turn them into the National Do not call list. If you haven't registered your number do so now

• Tx
      20th of Aug, 2009

I have had the same problem I turned it into the Nt'l Do not call list

• Ro
      18th of Sep, 2009

Does anyone have a valid address to Int Global Reach?

• Ro
      18th of Sep, 2009

Check with your phone company or maybe your telephone has features. My phone will block up to 5 numbers...only problem is the phone will still ring once.

• Ti
      25th of Sep, 2009

I WOULD JUST LIKE WARN UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE ABOUT A SUSPICIOUS PHONE CALL I RECEIVED TODAY...The caller ID said, "student aid svc" the woman KNEW ALL MY INFORMATION from (SUPPOSEDLY) an incomplete FAFSA application!!??? She recited my full name, address, phone# and told me that there is a "SERVICE FEE" on the FAFSA website that I must not have seen b/c I didnt finish it???!! Ok...Now, WHAT DOES FAFSA stand for???? FREE APPLICATION for FEDERAL STUDENT AIDE!!! HELLLLOOOOO!!!... She tried to get $100.00 for "HELP" finishing the app??!! (WHAT THE...!) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE heed this warning and DO NOT give ANY financial or personal information to these IDIOTS!!! Also, THIS IS VERY SCARY TO ME being as how I did in fact begin a fafsa appl two days ago and she ALSO knew I filled it out in 2008???!! PLEASE BEWARE...THERE IS NO, I REPEAT, NO fees for the FAFSA appl!!! I FULLY intend to follow up with the "powers that be" that DO handle the FAFSA website (hopefully they can do something about the security of the site and also just to alert them to this REAL, REAL DANGER!!!)

• Da
      28th of Oct, 2009

Many, many phone calls from this company offering free Government money, Why?

• Fm
      5th of Nov, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Phone: 213-430-4297

Multiple call each day telemarketing a grants scam. I am on the do not call list. (already file complaint there) from Mid Oct -Nov as many as 5 calls a day. I asked to be removed from call list. I ask to speak to supervisors. They hang up and the calls continue to come...