GLOBAL PRIME CONSULTANCYASKIN DD OF 340/-RS FOR EXAM FEE.

1 Review updated:

DEAR FRIENDS

I got a mail from global prime consultancy and i replyed also i sent them 340/-draft also.Now i m triying to cpntect them through call & mail last 5 days the all call are switched of and they are also not sending any information about this exam or status.

I think its a fraud mail sending by the GLOBAL PRIME CONSULTANCY to earn the money.

Beawer others when u get this type of mail.

Dear kumar,

Urgent requirement for 900 Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) for a Finland based MNC.

We are Global Prime Consultants one stop service provider for all your HR needs serving in India also in abroad. We provide career opportunities in countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Our expansion plans - across geographies, range of services, and specialized divisions, present opportunities for growth to individuals who can demonstrate their capabilities in contributing to that expansion. Our relationship with front running companies worldwide enables us to provide employment globally.
About our Client:
This is a Finland Based Company an ISO 9001 Certified.

In India catering to industries like Biotech, Automobile, IT Solutions& Engineering, Chemical, Consumer goods, Projects. This company is a fortune 500 global company with presence in 150 countries

Also we are one of the world’s biggest private industrial corporations. Headquartered in Finland and in Germany, It has some 180, 000 employee’s worldwide, and generated annual sales revenue of 43.2 billion euros in 2008. There are about 250 subsidiary and regional companies around the world.

In India it has about 12, 500 employees, and in business year 2008 achieved total consolidated revenue of over Rs. 1100 crores.

We have requirement for about 900 Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) all the details required for applying for this opening are as following:-

Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment Program:-

Batch : 2008/09 (Final year students & less then one year experience can
also apply)

Eligible : B E / B-TECH all Streams with 55% aggregate

Job Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)

Pay Scale : Rs 2.75 Lacs (P.A) C.T.C

Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Pune,
Greater Noida, Jaipur and Kolkatta.

Selection Procedure:-

a) General Aptitude test
b) Group discussion
c) Technical round
d) HR round (Personal Interview)

Note: General aptitude test will be held on 12 July 2009

FOR EXAM CENTRES (You can find the details of Exam Centres at our Website In News and Updates)

How to Apply:

1) Download the application form from our website www.globalprimeconsultants.com

2) Fill it with BLOCK letters completely (incomplete application forms will be rejected)

3) Photocopy of all the Academic & Professional Certificates

4) 2 passport size color photographs

5) Examination fees of Rs. 340/- NON REFUNDABLE (DD in favor of “Global Prime Consultants" payable at Gurgaon and send it to below address)

6) Global Prime Consultants, Level 4, Augusta Point, Golf Course road, sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Pin code-122002

7) Please confirm the status of application form through E-mail( Name,
Contact No., Date, Courier details) to [protected]@globalprimeconsultants.com .

Last date for sending your application forms on or before 15th June 2009

More details kindly email us on [protected]@globalprimeconsultants.com
Ph No. : [protected], Fax:[protected]
Mobile No. :+[protected]

Comments

• Ra
      Jul 10, 2009

Same here. I got the same mail from them and I too sent a DD for Rs.340 for the job. Now when i try to contact them they do not reply and their mobile number is also switched off.

• Fa

I got such a mail and I hurriedly send them 340/- DD along with all
    the documentation.But since last 2 weeks I am trying to contact them
    regarding admit card and all bcz written test is on this sunday(12th june)as written in the mail, but the cell phn is switched off, send them mails several time but no response yet.So guys beaware of these duds, like me and Kumar there so many victims r there who r grabbed by such false promise.

Its like a horribly terrible incident directed GLOBAL PRIME CONSULTANCY

address:

Request to Kumar and Ravi, if ppl stay nearby Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon...plz do visit in the above add once to check out whether it really exists or not..

Plz comment here to reply!!!

• Is

Me too friends...
    Pls be aware of these kinds of mails...

• Vi
      Jul 11, 2009

Even i have applied for the same and understood that they are fraud as i could not contact them from last 2 weeks. I had called on the mobile before the last and spoken with the person to confirm but now theres no one available.

These frauds played their game very well i got info of this from my college, they even contacted my college in pune and covinced that they were geniuine.

BEWARE of such people and ignore any such mail evenit tempt you .

• Aj
      Aug 04, 2009

FRIENDS BEWARE...GLOBAL PRIME CONSULTANCY IS FRAUD

I too completely agree with u guys...
    Even I sent a DD for Rs. 340 .
    Didnt get any hall ticket and later couldnt contact them.
    Some of my friend had similar experience.

Is there anything that we can do against such CHEAT.
    Friends any suggestions????