Global Nutrition Sciences / Charging my Credit Card without approval

Global Nutrition Sciences
6452 Fig St, Suite A
Phone: 1-800-595-4670
I was just looking at their site and the products they offered. They asked for some info and I gave them my name, address, and phone number. Someone called me and asked if I would like to try the product for free all I need was to give them my credit card number to confirm I was of age. I said that nothing was free and she said this was, I just had to paying shipping and handling which was 3.95. I said ok, never received the product and then two weeks later they bill my card for 79.90. It over withdrew from my account and now I have to pay overdraft fees. I call and they were not helpful and said that I placed the order online and that they could not refund my money until I sent the product back. I said I had not received anything and that I wanted my money. She said she would ship out a couple of bottles and then I could return them and get my money back.

A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
I also fell for this scam however before even receiving the order I called to cancel. Somehow they never received the cancellation, then I get a charge for 69.90 go through on a card that had expired 2 months before they charged it. Funny thing is when I called their customer service they claimed I had put the expiration for 2 years later. I found the order form luckily I printed it off when placing the order it showed the expiration date just as I stated expiring 2 months before they placed the charge. My bank is working with me on this however I will contact a lawyer if need be. Just on principals alone!!!
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
I also tried the "free trial" for Slim Seduction and was charged the 79.90 for the freebie then charged again for another shipment. When I told them I hadn't received the second order and I wanted my credit card charge reversed, the young man I spoke to said that the company would call me back and confirm the cancellation. Never did. I was charged another 69.90 and did not receive the 3rd shipment or second. When I called again, I was told because it was an "auto ship" that they could give me a 150% credit but not a money return. OK, I decided to take the credit, cancel my auto orders and take the Acai Edge to use some of the credit. Well... charged again and still no order received. This time when I called, the poor customer service rep caught an earful. I am so tired of this company screwing with my credit cards. I had to recancel an already twice cancelled order and still no money and they say no record of having a credit. My next step is to go to the Attorney General on this. Something has to be done about this company. Not only don't their products work, they have cost me approx. $300 for 2 "free trial" bottles!
D  22nd of Jun, 2009 by
To: Katie Guinther

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded in full on 03.17.09. Also your auto ship has been off since 02.24.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

GNS Supervisor
D  23rd of Jun, 2009 by
To: CMilner

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.
Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
[Only applies for the Free* 21-Day Trial offer, not if you purchase multiple bottles upfront.] Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two full 30-day supply of Slim Seduction (regular price $69.95 per bottle). You simply pay $3.97 for shipping and handling. You'll have 21 days from today to evaluate this amazing diet pill and experience the slim and seductive results for yourself.
When you notice significant results, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $79.90 at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 43% savings. But, if you decide that Slim Seduction is not for you, simply call (800) 595-4670 to get a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Then return the unused portion of Slim Seduction. If you do this before the end of your 21-day trial, you will NEVER be billed. After you are billed, you can return Slim Seduction for a 100% refund if it doesn't work for you (s&h not refunded). To obtain a full refund, your return must be received within 30 days from the date that the product was originally purchased.
The 21-Day Trial period includes shipping and transit time.
Plus, when you accept this trial, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Slim Seduction Always Slim Club. That means you won't run out, or have to remember to reorder, because you'll continue to get two fresh 30-day supply of Slim Seduction every 45 days at today's special price of $34.95 with FREE Shipping! We set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on back order. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipment at any anytime by calling us at 1-800-595-4670
Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS