global-nutrition / Recieved unordered merchandise

6452 Fig Street, Suite A
Phone: 303-456-5591
I have read some of the other complaints and find that there mant of us in the same sinking boat. Hoping to improve our health, etc., we thought we had found a reliable and trustworthy company. How wrong we have been. I ordered diet pills and after receiving mt first shipment found out how much they actually are going to cost. I immediately canceled my membership to the company, but still received a second order. Hopefully I will have some luck in returning the pills as I have an 800 number to try for a Return Authorization Number.

N  28th of Feb, 2009 by

global-nutrition - return number
William Dwyer

Sent a email one month ago complaining about your unethical 30 day trial of acai berry edge and your hidden billing practice. By the time i recieved your FREE 30 day trial, two weeks had already elapsed and you were going to biil my account in the third week. So much for a 30 day free trial ! SEND ME THE RETURN NUMBER SO I MAY RETURN YOUR PRODUCT, AND YOU MAY KEEP THE MONEY .
William Dwyer
337 outrigger pl.
Venice Fl. 34287
N  7th of Jun, 2009 by
To: William Dwyer

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. Our records show that you ordered our Acai Berry Edge on 1/24/09. Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are here from 7am to 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Supervisor @ GNS