Global Nutrition / unauthorized charges on credit card

1 zip 80004, Arvada CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered a trial sample and give my credit card for shipping and now they are charging me for stuff I have never ordered. This is faud and I am sick of them taking money from me that I have NOT authorized. Can you do some thing?

More Global Nutrition Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gi
      17th of Feb, 2009

I am very upset. Globalnutrition has charged my account with out autherization, as well. I called immediatley after I received the product and they said it would not be a problem and my account would not be charged. not only was I charged I was sent another order that I did not autherize. promt attention to this matter would be appreciated.

• Sh
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I need to return the Acai Berry Pills. I am having an allergic reaction. Please send me a return authorization number. Thank You

• Ca
      3rd of Mar, 2009

My brother bought me acai berry, so I want to return this product to you. I am requesting an authorization number to return the products. Please do not bill or send me any more. My brother will send it me. I thank you so much for the opportunity of trying your product.

Carol Heyward

• St
      3rd of Mar, 2009

i just called to get a return # and then she put me on hold and hung up on me. i am not happy i was on hold 45 min then talked to her for 5 so 50 min i have to pay on cell phone and i still cant return these things.. give me my money back and stop charging me. i told you a month ago i dont want them anymore. i am getting very cranky about this.
    stephanie hopkins and mariela delgadillo

• Yo
      15th of Mar, 2009

My Husband ordered me the Acai diet pills and i am not able to take them due to a medical problem, so i am sending them back for a refund and i wish to not receive anymore.
    Y. McDowell

• Yo
      15th of Mar, 2009

Also I need to get a return number for the Acai Pills. I did not state this in my recent e-mail i just received them on March 14, 2009 and they were ordered on March 9, 2009

Thanks again,
    Yolanda McDowell

• Ak
      21st of Mar, 2009

I am being pushed in to a purches i did not want. i was under the impresstion that i was getting a free trial offer but now i am being informed that they are going to draft my account for something that i did not want.

23rd of Mar, 2009

I feel im being pushed into a purches i did not want. i was under the impression that i was getting a free trial offer but now i am being informed that they are going to draft my accout for something i never ordered. i have closed my account because of scams like these, please cancel my order.

• Na
      29th of Mar, 2009

I seem to have ordered the wrong product and would like to cancel the membership and I'm going to send back the supplements and would like resend my membership.

• Na
      29th of Mar, 2009

I have complained previously about this product thinking that it was something else and now finding out that it is not, and I'm resending the order back to you and would like a full refund of the purchase price. Thanks

• Ap
      5th of Apr, 2009

My credit card was just charged by GNS for products that I did not order. After trying to cancel membership that I did not sign up for using a email address that the company provided, I just learned that the email address does not exist... I am canceling my card immediately!

7th of Apr, 2009

I would like to cancel what ever this VIP thing is, I ordered 1 order now i have five bottles of this stuff I'm not paying for all these bottles I only wanted to try the stuff not buy the whole factory, please do not send me anything else if you will give me a return authorization number I will return every thing you have sent me.

• Ro
      14th of Apr, 2009

I ORDERED FOR A FREE TRIAL OF SLIM SEDUCTION AND NOW THEY WANTA CHARGE MY CARD FOR 2 BOTTLES A MONTH AND I DONT EVEN WANT ANYMORE AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY THIS IS FRAUD !!!

• Gn
      19th of Jun, 2009

To: Susan Pond

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation.

Sincerely,