Global Network / selling timeshare

1 8046 President Dr.Orlando, FL, United States
Phone: 800-859-9394

They called and asked if I was still willing to sell my timeshare and if I had time left this year, they could get me an extra $1000. (They knew what I had paid, as it must be public info on what I bought for). They offered me $18, 500. That would have had me break even on expenses, including their commission of $1950. They called the next day and said I would have to pay upfront on Visa or Mastercard and that it was illegal to get escrow information or buyer information at anytime. I would have to authorize the commission of $1950 prior to getting any paperwork information. Well folks, we live in the good old USA and I can tell you as a consumer, no one has ever gotten me to give them my money for any legitimate reason without ever giving me contracts and sales information first. That is common sense. They work on the desperate desire of a seller to get out from under a loosing proposition. If it sounds to go to be true, then it is. If they can't give you what seems to you to be your basic information about a sale and say it is illegal, check it out as I did. I looked them up on the Better Business Bureau and then I googled them and found all these other situations identical to mine. Thank goodness, we still have the ability and fearlessness not to believe everything we hear and ask questions. Who, What, When, Where, Why questions will always keep you out of trouble if you just remember to ask yourself first and give yourself time to figure it out. My contacts were a Brian Davis and Jim Anderson.