Global Navigation / Terrible customer service

2061 Wright Ave., Suite A-5La Verne, CA, United States

January 13, 2008 - placed an order by phone. Offered a 7-10 day delivery time.

Feb 4 - Called to check the status of my order, told it couldn't be found. "Richard" promised to call me back after he did some research - he never did.

Feb 5 - I called again, they said they would re-submit my order, and call back to confirm it had been filled - they never called.

Feb 6 - I called to see if the order was re-submitted, "Richard" said it was, and provided UPS tracking numbers.

Feb 12 - confirmed with UPS the tracking numbers Richard gave me were "invalid."

Feb 13 - still no delivery, I called again and spoke to a female. She couldn't find a record of my order, but promised to call back after researching - she never did.

Feb 13 - I called back and spoke to "richard" again, he again couldnt find my order. I questioned the tracking numbers he gave me a week earlier - he admitted to fabricating those numbers. He said he found my order and would send the items overnight - another lie!

Feb 14 - I called to confirm the order was shipped over night, I was told me they no longer had stock of the items I ordered. I requested a refund of my payment, and informed them I'd be pursuing interstate fraud charges based on "Richard's" blatant lie.

Feb 26 - Still no refund - but an order, similar to the order I placed was delivered. They were mixed brands and models
Va