[Resolved] Global Migrate / Fraud By Global Migrate

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

These people have very good sales people, and they trick people for VISA for
countries like Canada, Australia and Denmark. They convinced me that there is a very good chance for a close relative to get a job in Canada,
his profession is in sales, n i wasnt convinced, but Sunnay Shah called me again and again, made me believe that close relative will get a job,
so i started the process for my brother, 6 months down the line, they didnt provide any proof of their work where they are applying
(if they were applying at all) for jobs, there was no communication for weeks about any update.
They did send few hand written emails claiming the positions that they have applied for but close relative never received any acknowledgement
from anywhere or any further communication from so called companies global migrate applied at.
In the mean time, i started another process for another relative(from india, that was a mistake), for work permit, and they
convinced me that she is eligible for PR, and some quota would run out soon. AFter them saying lots of right things and words, i fell for it
and thought PR would be a right choice, and started the process of PR.However, 6 months after my brother's case started, they had NOT
EVEN a SINGLE positive outcome, no one ever contacted him and time ran out.
And for other relative, case worker (so called), had no idea about different forms of documents required, any clue about time lines on the
process. She was in no hurry what so ever. My relative has all the docs ready and ready to apply for PR, this case worker tells her that
the CAP for applying for PR has reached. So my relative cant apply for it, and suggestion is that my sister should wait for a year and pay
them the fees again to apply for the application.

These guys are fraud, they are not professional, abusive. They talk nicely and would return all the calls untill the payment is agreed
and paid, once thats done they dont wanna know.
I just wish no one else suffer and loose money that i did. Lost over 3K :(.

Any people out there trying to apply for VISA, please trust the online reviews unless you want to have this experience of stress and loosing money without gaining anything by yourself.

Sc
Nov 24, 2014

Comments

26th of Jan, 2016

make sure you report these scammers to the police action fraud. make sure you report every bank account number and company number that you have ever used. these scammers CANNOT be allowed to continue and we all need to stick together to hunt down these scammers and we owe a duty to other to stop them being scammed.
    Global Migrate Scam
    Global Migrate Scammers
    Global Migrate Fraud
    reprt these scammers to the police action fraud it is the only way

• Gl
      18th of Feb, 2016

You must follow my advice. Listen very carefully the only way Global Migrate are going to be stopped is by reporting them to the POLICE. If you report them to the POLICE you will receive your money. It dosent matter if there is a contract because they have acted FRAUDULENTLY. You must also report them to ACTION FRAUD. The more people who report to ACTION FRAUD the more chance these crooks will be caught. Also, please if you pay by credit card CHARGEBACK and say to your credit card company that you never received your visa. Global Migrate SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Je
      19th of Feb, 2016

to anyone reading this please listen to my advice. You have been SCAMMED. Global Migrate are on the brink of collapse. You will not receive a visa when you use Global Migrate they are a fraud and all used to work at Global Visas. It will not be long until the POLICE catch up with these scammers. You must report them to the POLICE they now have all of your personal and private information and are now SELLING your private information to other SCAMMERS who steal your identity. This happened to me I got a call from the Serious Fraud Squad in London to let me know they have stolen my passport details. BEWARE you have been SCAMMED. Go to the POLICE it is your only option NOW. The Police and Action Fraud!!! They are well aware of the Global Migrate fraud. You are not alone and they will help.

• Al
      22nd of Apr, 2016

Global Migrate is the immigration agent, one must avoid them.
    It is totally a fraud and money minded company. They promise everything before you pay money and once paid then they don't even care about you.
    Once upon asking you don't be given a single penny.
    I had very bad experience lost aorund GBP 1800.

PLease every one I beg, refrain from going to this consultancy!!

• Ki
      10th of May, 2016

Great service. Really helpful. Thank you recommended

9th of Oct, 2016

Global is not qualified in Canadian Immigration Law . Canadian Immigration Lawyers are qualified and members of the Canadian Law Society or ICCRC.GLOBAL MIGRATE are none of those things.Only qualified ICCRC members can give Canadian Immigration Law advice and charge for it.You can easily check that Global is not qualified, authorised or trained.Global can only give UK law advice so do not part with your money for Canada or OZ.They are not qualified for either . Check the ICCRC website and key in their name and nothing comes up . There are 3 companies in the UK who are ICCRC.They display their logos and their numbers and you can go on the Canadian government designated website and professional body ICCRC and you tap in their names and you will see they are registered and qualified .

You will NOT find GlobalmIgrate, visamigrate, migrateme and a whole host of other scammers on the ICCRC website.
    ALWAYS check ICCRC first .Go to the site and tap in the company name, person or number and if they show on ICCRC then you have a good and qualified company.

• Ip
      27th of Oct, 2016

I am on their matter as I type, if you have been scammed by this fraudulent group of individuals-global migrate then join me as we uncover their scam. They do not deserve to be allowed to operate in this country. Any one up to join me in this fight for justice for innocent people who have been ripped off their hard earned money.

• Am
      20th of Mar, 2017

@Iphy Hi we have applied a newzealand work visa and paid first installment its been more than a month and we had no reply yet they have all the original documents when i asked them to return our documents they pay the 2nd installment then we will see . I dnt know what to do im not worrying about money we need our document back .

• Am
      20th of Mar, 2017

@Amanstarr They not returning the original documents back and asking for more money i have already paid £1150 and didnt get any response for my visa and my original docs got stuck as well i dnt understand what to do.

• Em
      18th of Apr, 2018

@Iphy Hi, I have been scammed by this company and I need advice on how to get my money back? Any suggestions plz?

• Te
      8th of Nov, 2016

total crap and fraud...They make you sign document and start trapping you for full payment. But they don not provide any service and rip you off
    they also threat you to take u to court if you don not pay them full

9th of Dec, 2016

Dangerous evil criminals ...The Pakistani call Centre generates Sales . The directors in London steal your card details and take all your money !!! This firm is a exact replica of Global Visas They even use the same contract as this defunct criminal firm

21st of Mar, 2017

do NOT give these criminals your credit card NO PERSON has ever been granted a Canada, New Zealand or Australia visa .This firm is a scam set up with GLOBAL VISA staff . Credit card details are taken and used unlawfully CONTACT YOUR BANK and block ALL transaction and report the company to the bank as a fraudster firm

• Em
      18th of Apr, 2018

Global Migrate are nothing more than con artists, they promise you the world, take your money and deliver absolutely nothing in return except more fake promise, delivered very proseefional may I add.

Am currently taking them to court for non delivery of any kind of service delivered for the payment given...

I have spoken to over 90 people personally and 99% of people have had no help from this company and no refund for failing them.

I like to hear from anyone that has taken them to court, please get in touch.

I have made it my mission to have this company closed down, if anyone can assist please also get in touch. They are taking advantage of people, many people have lost their savings and I WANT TO STOP THEM doing it to anything me else.

Despite this warning, if you wish you to deal with them, Get all their fake promises in writing before you part with a penny. Anything they say on the phone, they can deny it point blank later and you will not have a leg to stand on.

19th of Apr, 2018

This company is NOT authorised to provide Canadian or Australian migration assistance
    If you are a victim of this fraud report the firm to the Police in the UK . The Police are creating a file and collecting evidence to prosecute the directors
    www.actionfraud.police.uk

19th of Apr, 2018

Any victim can also report them to the Danish, Australian and Canadian embassies urging the embassies to contact the Police This firm is nothing more than a new version of Global Visas . The directors all worked at Global Visas which was closed down by the Police in 2009