Global Life / LegalBuds.com / False Misleading Advertising

Phone: (609)-748-1700

These people claim to have a natural pleasant smoke-able Legal Herb, but turns out to be the worst "tobacco" product I've seen.

It's VERY harsh, bad tasting, burns badly, and gives you a headache.

When I complained to them, about how really bad it was, they suggested I return it for another one of their products, but, all of the samples purchased by me were the same, and they also overcharge for shipping as well.

They don't offer any smaller samples, like $5 or $10, and only have samples for over $60 and $80.

I see why, now, 'cause when you get it to try, you'll be so angry at what they sent, you'd not want to order any of their products again.

Besides all this ... they also charged my card to another number/state not mentioned in the sales receipt. When I called that number, to verify who they were, someone got on the phone who sounded like they were asleep, and I woke them up.

I asked the lady if this was Global Life, and she said no. BUT why then was the charge made to her charge card machine?

This is a SCAM company, offering false and misleading advertising about having a natural product for smoking, and also has bogus happy people making statements on their site about how good the product was.

It's nothing more than common PIPE TOBACCO with herb oils to give it a sticky feel and non-tobacco smell.

Stay away from this web site... www.legalbuds.com ... and the Global Life company.

Their shipping charges were very over-priced as well... what a rip-off !!!

Comments

• Br
      14th of Dec, 2010

I could not agree more. Their product is disgusting and every single claim made on their page is false. This Global Life company owns several factions...and have no idea of customer service because they could care less. Once they have the money that is all that matters. The product is going straight into the trashcan, the same as if I had taken the money and thrown it in the toilet...at least I would have gotten to watch it spin around the bowl.

This company needs to be shut down.

• Th
      16th of Dec, 2010

Thanks for commenting Brian,

I also posted a "review" on another site, you may also want to comment on there as well.

I'm on a mission to put this site out-of-business with true reviews about their misleading false advertising, and false rave reviews on their own site pages.

Please go here...
    to post your comments there, as well.

It's time we took back the internet from the ###s who think they can SCAM everyone,
    and get away with it.