Global Life Inc. / ONLINE ORDER

1 NB, Canada Review updated:

Online order never came. They won't even pick up the phone...

Phone: [protected]

Galloway, NJ 08205
USA
Global Life
Order Receipt
Please print or save this as your receipt.
Order date: 5/16/2010. OnlineOrder_[protected]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!

THIS RECEIPT HAS JUST BEEN SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
If you do not receive it, please check your Junk Mail, Spam Mail or Trash Can Folder.
EMAIL FILTERS: Please ADD [protected]@gmail.com in your SAFE SENDER LIST in order to receive email updates of your order, as well as email from UPS with tracking info (USA ORDERS ONLY).

CREDIT CARDS ARE BILLED by "GLOBAL LIFE INC"

ALL ORDER OVER $25 WILL RECEIVE A FREE PRODUCT SAMPLE.

SHIPPING:
USA Orders ship within 2 business days of payment. USA RUSH ORDER's ship within 1 business day of payment via 2day Express. ORDERS from countries OUTSIDE THE USA, or Alaska/Hawaii, may take up to 4 weeks depending on CUSTOMS AND THE SPEED OF YOUR MAIL CARRIER. *****YOU MUST SIGN FOR YOUR PACKAGE ON DELIVERY.****

SUPPORT:
PLEASE ALLOW 7 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE INQUIRING ON YOUR ORDER STATUS.
E-MAIL: [protected]@gmail.com PHONE: [protected] Eastern Time)

Product Name Qty Item# ShipMethod Unit Price Price
1oz Island Smoke Blend 1 UPS Shipping $24.99 $24.99

Shipping & Handling: $19.95
Grand Total: $44.94

More Global Life Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Em
      Oct 27, 2010

same exact thing happened to me, but for $125. i dont live to far from this address on the listing. i think i may stop by one day.

• Ha
      Apr 15, 2012

Global Life Inc is for sure a rip off. This company has many websites such as "legalbuds.com" and "herbalsmokeblends.org" and "smokebloke" and too many others to remember. The pictures look good but it is not what you get, a complete ### show this company! Before you buy online ask where they are from and the real name of their company. If they will not provide that information then they are going to rip you off. Stay away from Galloway, N.J.

• Me
      Oct 19, 2012

He also owns yogo factory. Check out all his reviews

• Ro
      Dec 08, 2014

I did not receive, 1 pc.filling chamber, 1 pc.normal screen set, 1 pc.air filter set, 1 cleaning brush... Volcano classic System /easy valve starter set. $544.00

• Ho
      Feb 09, 2015

I jst kno my package never came if it dnt come by later today I'm getting my lawyer everything involve so bring me my shix are give me my money back for reak

• Pi
      Aug 12, 2015

My package came. But they gave me the wrong color vape pen. I ordered it in red they send me black. I paid extra for the California Orange vape juice. I'm suppose to have two. Instead they gave me chronic hypnotic vape juice instead. Like I wanna be vaping on so weed juice. Not I'm out $89.79. Is there way to file a complaint to the cops on fraudulent charges to the company. Please let me know!

• Je
      Aug 30, 2016

Same here, but for a 650 dollar order.

Oct 29, 2016

I'm still waiting on my package... Is it ever goin to come?