Global Life / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:
Global Life
Ordered a package from www.legalbuds.com and Global Life /inc is the company that they use. They took $200 and something dollars from my credit card and gave me a number that says it's not available in my area to call it.

I highly doubt this package is gonna show up. can't even stop the payment comes off immediately off your credit card.

N  9th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Eheheheh well mate, if you order on the 27/01 it should be there around the 27/02.

I got a terrible experience with that crap company, i order a 14 grams of black magic, with a 1 inche herbal grinder.
I placed my order on the 07/12/2009 got the package on the 05/01/2010, right away i found the package very light, i open it up and damn the grinder was missing, i see so many item missing in many people order lol what a way to keep your customer.

Anyway after i notice it was missing, i send a mail to global life, i got a answer saying the missing item will be send on the next day.

Since they reply me gently, the dude name was Rob, i decide to place another order, i order the sample 2 ounce buds pack, value of 79.99$ this was on the 10/01/2010 so on the 1st of fabuary i receive the suppose to be the missing grinder, again the package was so light, i new again something was wrong, so open it up to find out they re ship my first order again without the grinder, so again i get a 14 grams of black magic, but no grinder what is wrong with these dude.

Today i receive my second order, so the average shipping time to me its 1 month, i open it up and this time the the amount was fine, but 1 of the brand got replaced by another brand, now here is the ### don`t waste any penny on this site its a scam their product are so ###ed up, and not even smokable in some way.

The buds i was expecting was actually rolled up foliage ###, all compacted to make a ball that look like a buds from far, ahahhahahah 3 brand out of the 4 was done with almost the same ingredient, just a little color change.

Damn that is the way to rip off people, anyway i spend 166$ on that site & they won`t see me again oh no.

So people be aware, if you want some grinder or some scale, don`t order there you will end up fighting with them by mail.

As for my self only the black magic concentrate was smokable, but the 2 ounces of what they call buds, when in the garbage 1 hour after opening and testing.

What you`ll get if you order buds there, its just a gummy ball mixed up with some herbs, its probably that plant its self that make that gum, but i don`t think this is good to smoke that, no usual buzzz at all beside a little sedative buzz.

I got there by an affiliated site which i order from, actually the site was very good which is thebestsalvia.com.
But ounce i clic on legalbuds from there, i didn`t new i was going to have a nightmare party like i had.

Now if they read my last mail i might get my grinder, but on my hand am done with this scam product un professional site.

Be aware.:-)