Global IT Networks / Not releasing the pending emoluments

1 104 Supreme Icon Sakal nagar Baner road Aundh, Pune, India
Phone: 020 32345349

Hi, I am Ex employee of the company. i have worked for 2.5 years with this company. There is a monopoly of the General manager Mr. Praveen Devikar. Person is working with the company has work as he wants. Employee doesn't have rights to put their point of view. If he can even think of it then the person will out of the company with silly reasons. I have faced this problem twice that time i was quiet & did what he said but third time I did what my conscious allowed me to do then I was being demoted by him with again a silly excuse. As I was a good performer in the company he was unable to terminate so he terminated me. I felt proud what I did because now I am working with dignity. What is the point of earning money without self dignity...The problem is that This guy denied to pay me my pending emoluments i.e commisions of 2-3 months, performance bonus, phone bill, salary, other bonus (pending from past 2 years).
This company has very frequent requirement because noone works with them for more than 2-3 months. Only people are having very nice salary not leaving this company because they are getting good amount & not everyone cares about their dignity & respect. they care about money...I WOULD SUGGEST TO SPECIALLY GIRLS NOT TO JOIN COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH DIGNITY!!!

Sh