Global International Movers & Packers / Very bad handling of the house hold goods movement

1 India Review updated:

This is to caution that the above said movers & packers are too bad handlers of the job and also abuse you if you complain any thing to them. My opinion is Aggarwal Packers and Movers are the best for any domestic movement of the goods. I have learn this after burring my hands and hence would like to caution others to not look at the little lower price they charge but the service is very bad.

Sa

Comments

• Ki
      20th of Oct, 2008

i am kishore and my company is the permanent client for Global international packers & movers .I was startled on seeing the above rumours as we are serving for years through this company and we never faced any problems yet.All what i can say is "ours goods in safe hands'' if it is Global international packers & movers.
    Guys dont believe the Gossips.

Regards,
    kishorekumar

• Gm
      19th of May, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE MR. KISHORE, he himself would be a fraud...We also have got worst exp with Global movers and packers. I dont even hesitate to call Sanjay Sharma ###... Never Ever trust this guy believe me, never trust him...

Regards,
    G

• Pa
      30th of Jun, 2009
    Global International Movers & Packers - Cheap service
    Global International Movers & Packers
    globalintlpackersmovers.in

I am not pleased with the job they did when moving us. Arrived late, delivered late, were rude, and not careful with our belongings. I guess we got what we paid for: cheap service. If you want to save money go with a more expensive moving company.

• Ki
      9th of Sep, 2009

Who is Mr. G Bastrard i thing he a '' kida of gandi nali and you can say najayaj aulad of many people who don't think about his real father... and many more...

thanks n Regards
    Kisor Kumar

• Bs
      10th of Oct, 2009

you have wrong opinion about this company. We relocated our home from delhi to chennai and I found Global international packers movers most suitable and reliable packers movers.