Global International Lottery Company / Lottery Net Winner

United States Review updated:
My Mother received a fax indicating that she was the third and first category winner and would inherit 2.5 million dollars if she sent Howard Barrett of Montego Bay, St. James Jamaica $550.00. They could not make up their minds with whether she was a first or third category winner. The english is poor and the letter provides no contact information for the company. The letter is so poorly put together that it is almost funny. The telephone number on the caller ID for Mr. Meyers was [protected]. I called back but he was not available.
Ba

Comments

El
  5th of Feb, 2009
I FULLY AGREED WITH THE COMPLAINT BECAUSE MY FATHER RECEIVED A SIMILAR LETTER TODAY
AND WE THREW IT OUT BECAUSE IT FULL OF YOU KNOW WHAT .WE JUST CAUGHT ANOTHER COMPANY IN A SCAM RECENTLY . WE SENT THEM A CHECK FOR $2.00 AND THEY THOUGHT IT GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO TAKE AN ADDITIONAL $33.00 FOR US SO I COMPLAINED TO THE BUISSNESS BOURGHO AND THEY TOOK CARE OF IT . PLEASE BEWARE OF SIMILAR SCAMS THERE EVERYWHERE . BEST OF LUCK .
Er
  24th of Mar, 2017
I also get an email that I won the lottery of GLOBAL COMPANY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, but I was confused because I am poor, then I am required to pay the shipping costs for 750usd, whether lottery winnings as it is or fraud? I was confused because 750usd if exchanged into rupiah currency in my country Indonesia then that number could reach IDR.9.000.000! and for me that the poor are the number of which is very much, but they says in an email kpd 3.500.000usd me that I won, I almost fainted to hear it, but I really wanted the money to help my parents!