Global Info Services / Work and received no payment

1 Jamaica Review updated:

I paid my registration fee in July for Report Creator Job and it took me more than 1 week after protesting on their chat line before receiving login information and as the site said that payment for work done would be disbursed between August 7-15th and when I did not received any payment for the required job submitted, I send numerous emails and not a single response received except an automated response that said that your query has been received and a Representative will get back to me within 24 hrs, I also went on their chat line and when I mentioned about not receiving payment, no one came back to me. I did this for 3 weeks and received no response. I am now convinced that I have been ripped off by this company. I am really sorry that I did not check out this site before.

I just want everyone to be aware of this website, they have more than one websites. They claim that they have been voted as the number 1 work at home site.

Sh

Comments

Sa
  26th of Aug, 2009

i agree with all the comments on 365 jobs(global info service). I have almost lost Rs.12k in 4 months trying out different kind of work that they offered. i have a excellent typing speed as been working on computers for over 8 years now. however, the only payment i received from them once was for only Rs.762. the reason they mentioned was my quality errors. the jpg file data was sometimes so weak that you exactly do not judge what to put and their online support was pathetic. Also i did their copy paste job for which my name was mentioned in their payment list. however i did not receive any payment at all.

this is very disgusting from all these kind of work at home sites who play with our emotions. we try to earn few extra income in this kind of inflation but end up ruining our money.

regards,