Global Info Service / Complete fraud

1 India Review updated:

I'm not a first victim that is suffring from cheating by www.365jobs4u.com. Thanks to https://www.complaintsboard.com.witch has open my eyes that many many peoples are suffering from 365jobs4u.com, I've also face the same problem, sent Rs, 2500 internet charge, Rs 2000, assistance pay. Rs 2000 and two month of hard working, results is blank, many phones, emails results is o. I strongly request to https://www.complaintsboard.com that please make some arrange that no body next can suffer this stage.

More Global Info Service Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      17th of Jul, 2008
    Global Info Service - Terrible experience
    Global Info Service
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 917-926826453
    globalinfoservices.com

I paid 105 for form filler. They sent something about post ads. When i question them about it they disconnect me form the internet. Terrible company, beware all!

• Ca
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I'm a housewife and stay at home with my 2 years old daughter!! I hope have a work at home can earn some extra money !!

On 28th June'08 I had joined www.365jobs4u.com web site as a online data entry! Off course I had paid USD 55 for registration fees as a beginner typist!!

My 1st month expected payment should be on 7th-15th Aug'08. But now already 3rd Sept'08, I still haven't receive any payment from them !! I had done about 1100 of assignments within 2 mths !! I really disappointed to them, I had send a lot of mail to chased my 1st payment but all are not reply!!

Some more I also get help from their live chat executive!! Very bad things is, the guys has said my payment will be send to me on 23rd Aug'08, but finally I'm not receive my payment!! After that I had chasing everyday on their live chat service!! The executive also said will check and send the payment details to my inbox shortly!! Off course I didn't receive the mail at the end!!

GIS is definitely is big scam, if you still not belive it, can direct contact me and I'll showed you the truth !!

• Ki
      5th of Oct, 2008

i am a stay at home mother of a 20 month old. I started with GIS in aug i am hoping to get paid soon. I have recently been reading some bad things about them. I am interested in what you have to show me

• Se
      13th of Oct, 2008

thanks for the information. I was about to join GIS. There is one more website http://www.dataentryjobs.us and this also looks same as www.365jobs4u.com - both are scam, I guess. thanks to complaintsboard

• Yo
      19th of Oct, 2008

Dear readers,

Both websites http://www.dataentryjobs.us & www.365jobs4u.com belongs to global Info Service. Global Info Service is a scam company. I had also joined for Report Creator Job. But i haven't recd. any money for it.

• Km
      8th of Nov, 2008

Watch out for their other site typingjobsathome.com! Its very unfortunate that you all have been scammed by them. My company and I have been working hard to get rid of scammers like these. Its harder for us when its from overseas. This "company" is located in India, which to me already screams scam. If you want a true job or career from home, there are other ways to find these legitimate opportunities. Send me an email and I'll get you some information. I am more than happy to assist anyone. Don't forget to report them to the FBI, CIA and FTC.

• Pu
      10th of Nov, 2008

i want to join with this site but with so many comment report they scam is difficult to me to decided they have bank acc scamer will not use bank acc usually they use online payment like alert pay paypal and etc if you a india consumer plasee repot him to the police they will going to jail cause i very easy to cacth him

• Li
      19th of Nov, 2008

I agree GIS is a total scam. I registered and paid for the offline data entry entrance test in Oct and to date I have not received any feedback despite numerous e-mails of enquiry. The live chat is permanently offline so not much help.

• Je
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I am so glad I looked at the payment info on the http://www.typingjobathome.com/ link I wish this site would pull up when I searched typingathome scam. I didn't find anything until I looked for Global Info Service scam. Thanks for saving me the money. I have two small children to support and I am trying to find extra money in these tough economic times. I really appreciate the help and I hope you all have found the money you need.

27th of Nov, 2008

Thanks a lot for saving my life. Please find more comments about few more fraud website at

• Bh
      29th of Dec, 2008
    GLOBAL INFO SEVICE - Company is available or not
    GLOBAL INFO SERVICE
    Nyack
    New York

Company is available or not

• Mi
      20th of Jan, 2009

i was also a victim. Be careful as they are having new names like www.online_home_jobs.com and www.onlinedataentry.us. Their website looks so professional.

• Ra
      10th of Feb, 2009

hi! to all of you,

MISSION ROZGAR is 100% LEGAL, Safe, Respectable & Truly High class Employment Opportunity RUN by a Govt. Regd Organization.

Earn Rs.500-1000/- Daily!

• Di
      3rd of Oct, 2009

'MISSION ROZGAR', India's One & Only Home Based Job/Business Opportunity Run by a Govt. Regd. Organization!!!

Welcome To ‘MISSION ROZGAR’…..

Congratulations!!!

You have finally found it!

Whether you’re looking for a week or years, HERE IT IS!

India’s No-1 WEBSITE Providing HOME-BASED EMPLOYMENT Opportunity!

A Solid, Safe, Legitimate, Respectable & Truly High-Class Employment Opportunity for Everyone Run by a GOVT. REGD. Organization!

The FIRST Ever Opportunity in India offering us to start World’s Most Respectable & fastest growing ‘AFFILIATE MARKETING SYSTEM’ in a very Simple & Smarter way!

‘MISSION ROZGAR’ is the One & Only Affiliate Marketing designed specially for the Indian citizens. The power packed supporting system will provide you all proven Methods/Ideas & Tools to work effectively and earn quickly. First ever in the History of Affiliate Marketing, You can enhance your earning amazingly by promoting this program both through Online & Offline as you wish!

‘MISSION ROZGAR’ gives the most Reliable, Easy & Fastest Payout facility by providing you ICICI Bank PAY DIRECT CARD. The ICICI Bank Pay Direct Card can be used to withdraw your Earnings from any Bank ATM, any time, anywhere in India. The best part- you don’t need to earn Rs2000 or Rs5000 to get paid. The minimum payable earning is Rs500. You don’t need to wait 60 or even 30 days for payments. You’ll be paid TWICE in a month. Your earnings will be transferred in your pay card every 7th & 22nd of each month & you will get the SMS Alert on your mobile instantly for every payment transfer.

‘MISSION ROZGAR’ is a joint venture program run by SELF-EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT MISSION OF INDIA’(SEDM), - A Govt Regd. Organization under Act xxi of 1860, Regd.No: 4419/2008 established with the Aim & Objective to eradicate Unemployment by providing unique business opportunity to every needfull Indians & make them Self-reliant, In association with ‘SMART BUSINESS RESARCH LIBRARY’(SBRL), - A premiere & well known name in the field of Home-Based Business Research & Development serving since 2001, using the best & most innovative technology in India.

Employed, Unemployed, Retired Persons, Businessmen, Students, Housewives, Networkers, - Anybody can start & Generate Regular & Nonstop Income Simply Working from Home! No special skills required.

There Is No Other Home-Based Business Like This In India!!!

This is the most Incredible & Exclusive Affiliate Marketing in the Internet History.

DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!

To know more just click the link below & go through the details thoroughly.

Thanks,