Global House,bridge End,Hexham Northumberland,NE46 4DQ / HELLO

1 Philippines Review updated:

DEAR, , , , SIR
I JUST WANT TO KNOW THIS MAN GOT TO WORKS IN THERE COMPANY ITS NAME.Mr Alan Brown and this ADDRESS HERE 8O PRINCES Street, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH2 2ER, UNITED KINGDOM...AND 1 OF HERE TO SENDING ME THE PACKAGE THEN INSIDE THERE MONEY AND JEWELRY...BUT WHY HE ask ME I NEED IT PAY IN MALAYSIA FOR THE Non Inspection Sticker for direct in western UNION pay them $8O u.s dollars...1 of those get the money is name Mrs.Pushpalata kandiah.location kuala Lumpur.my PARCEL NO.01/578626..Can you please just help this about the scam for doing this guy...this is home no...EH2 2 ER +[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +[protected]      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.I have here the document when he's got sending me.21/04/2010.shipper's account Number IGECS 1890016
i will so thanks if there was given it the information

Global House,bridge End,Hexham Northumberland,NE46 4DQ

Comments

• Ed
      7th of Jul, 2010

Is a scam...dont send money to them.

29th of Feb, 2012

just read this complaint, same what happen to me now, my friend sent me a parcel last Feb. 13, then when it came to Malaysia, somebody called me from IGECS INC DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY, they told me that before they will send that parcel here in Philippines will pay $750 and will address it to HERMAN LARRY, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia thru Western Union. All i know if when you send a parcel the shipper will pay all, but why we will pay again $750. all i am asking now is, Is this a Scam?

29th of Feb, 2012

thank you, but how can i get my parcel?

29th of Feb, 2012

thank you, but how can i get my parcel with them?

• Re
      25th of Nov, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.[protected]@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations