Global Hello / unauthorized credit card charge

Global Hello is a cheating company. I live in New Zealand asked me to provide credit card details to provide cheap calling rate. I have had cancelled the contract with them due to poor service but their sales representative keep forcing us to use their service. At last, without our permission withdraw money from our account. I have cancelled my credit card to avoid further fraud.
One off sales rep 'Neha' phoned me promised to refund the money. I have trusted her gave credit card number to transfer the money. But she took again money from my instead reimburse.
Please do not trust this company or any sales rep.
This is fraud company including all staff members...Be careful before providing your credit card or bank details to this cheaters...

Am
Mar 01, 2018

Comments

• 21
      Apr 24, 2018

Global Hello is a cheating company. I live in Bahrain, Two years back i provide credit card details to provide cheap calling rate. I have had cancelled the contract with them due to poor service but their sales representative keep forcing us to use their service. At last, on 23 April 2018 without my permission US $ 50/- withdrawn from my account. I have cancelled my credit card to avoid further fraud.

Please do not trust this company or any sales rep.

I am going to publish in local news paper GULF DAILY NEWS shortly.
    This is fraud company including all staff members...Be careful before providing your credit card or bank details to this bloody cheaters...