Global Helloscam

One of the worst company ever. They stole my credit card details and scammed hundreds of $$$.
Today I received a call that we deducted 200$ from your account and the shocking thing is that I wasn't using their service from last 6 months. I asked them to deactivate my account multiple times but they still ring me and say my account is still activate and I have to pay another $200 to deactivate my account.
If anyone is reading this comment do please do not try global hello services. Even I asked my friends to stop using it

Pr
Dec 19, 2017

Comments

• Ak
      Dec 28, 2017
    Best Best Advice

Same happened to me as well, Let start a social media campaign or awareness scheme to save future frauds with public.

• Ri
      May 19, 2018

@Aka G happened with me 2 weeks ago. I lost $300. Lets start some compaign.

• Va
      Jan 26, 2018

Hi i am a Hong Kong Resident and me and my friends cash was also pulled out without our information...We are trying contacting the staffs and none are picking now.please help us to put us a compalint

Vaishak Uthaman

SE YU BESOS AND REGARDS MMM

• Su
      Apr 04, 2018

Hey guys,
    Global hello is froud company,
    Am living in melbourne and around two yrs ago they call me to provide few free minutes to india with little amount.
    They cheat me and got my card number and without my permission they deduct $30.
    Then i wait their calls and search on internet for t.v. he company but unfortunately didn't get anything, then i comllaint to my bank, they block them from my account and hold that transaction.
    And then after two yrs later, they call me and told me that they have my amounts and want to pay me back, so please again verify your card,
    And now they want to get card number again through this [censor] planning.
    Be aware guys from these froud people.
    T hanks

• Ri
      May 19, 2018

@Sunny06 lets put our experience on FB pages.. like indians in Melbourne, Indians in Sydney etc.

• In
      Apr 08, 2018

I was cheated into being a custommer a few years ago. I stopped using the service and told Rahul off when he called to offer me better rates.
    A few minutes later my bank called me to ask if I had authorised a payment of 150 euros. I cancelled my card and got a new one.
    This fraud company should be stopped.

• Pa
      Apr 10, 2018

I am another user who is dealing with the same scammers trying to milk money out of credit card as written by Sunny06 above.. Everyone can you report to your your local authorities of the frauds. They seem to be so good that you cant even tell they are lying.

• Gl
      Jun 13, 2018

@pat.brisi Dear Customer
    We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with our service. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. So, email us your registered contact details at [protected]@globalhello.net and we will get back to you promptly. We are 12 years old company of strong ethics and our customers are always put first and We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.
    GlobalHello

Apr 23, 2018

Cancel your transaction through your bank and you will get your money back.

• Dc
      May 16, 2018

Same thing happened to me Fruad company.

May 18, 2018

@Dchouhan Dchougan,
    Report you bank or credit card company that this was done by you, they will cancell it and refund you money back. Don’t communicate global hellow for this

May 18, 2018

@Aka G Sorry WAS NOT*DONE

• Gl
      Jun 13, 2018

@Dchouhan Dear Customer,
    We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced.We hope you will give us and opportunity to discuss this further with you you can email us your registered contact details on [protected]@globalhello.net. We will be taking care of you personally, We are 12 years old company of strong ethics and our customers are always put first. We hope to find a solution than makes you smile.
    GlobalHello

May 30, 2018

[protected]@globalhello.net
    The same thing happened with me. Two years ago my husband got a plan but we didn't like that because of the cheap quality. They told us that if we didn't like their plane, we can request them to get a refund. But they didn't give a response to my calls and not returned my money. After that, they deducted around $300 from our account without our permission and even that we didn't give any authority to them for auto payment. After calling them again and again they did refund to us and I told them as we are not using it so we need the refund. But they didn't do anything for us and this year again they have stolen our credit card details and even that I didn't give them my credit card details.
    They are fraud and just robbing the people. Please be aware of them as this company is fake.
    They dont have any landline number, I have their office mobile number +[protected]

• Vd
      Jul 17, 2018

Hi Guys, I am another victim of this bloody scam and dealing with these scammers currently to get my money back. Looks like they have same modus operandi each time. Charged me 200 USD without authorisation and promised to get me a refund within 30 working days. (Also provided my a bogus refund Id "[protected]"). Its 45th working day today, and I have called them at least 15 times by now, every time they tell me their refund department will call me in 24 hours/5 hours/2 hours and also "in 2 mins" when I called last. They have stopped picking up calls(or perhaps blocked) from my number and my wife's number as well. Such ******
    I am going to report this to my local authorities if this refund is not received in next few days.

I agree with pat.brisi "They seem to be so good that you cant even tell they are lying." They took me in confidence by telling me all details of all recharges I had from years back and then said they had 50$ which they want to refund. I gave them my CC details and next thing I know is 200 USD DEDUCTED from my account rather than 50 refund.

Report these to the authorities people. They should be banned to protect our hard earned money.

• Ka
      Nov 21, 2018

@vd.abes Don’t waste your time. Lodge dispute against them ASAP or your bank won’t be able to help you
    This happens to me

• Vd
      Jul 17, 2018

Allright people. Some more information if you are in Australia. Ombudsman is the way to go :-

Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) to assist. Contact details are as under:
    The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman is contactable at: http://www.tio.com.au/about-us/contact-us
    By telephone on: [protected],
    By facsimile on: [protected],
    By post at: PO Box 276, Collins Street West, VIC,
    In person: at Level 3, 595 Collins Street, Melbourne.

• Ka
      Nov 21, 2018

I wasn’t even using their services for long time and got $532 deducted from my account and on the top they told me not lodge dispute and do not cancel my card too so that they can return my money
    Total fraud company if money got deducted from your account lodge dispute straight away or may be you won’t get your money back like me
    I am gonna go to court now against this fraud company