Global Hello — cheats with terrible customer experience
I would like to share with all of you a terrible customer experience I have had with Global Hello – a long distance calling service, and warn you against using them ever !<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
I signed up to their service for USD 150 dollars after being pushed to make this purchase over numerous calls by their sales agent. When I made the purchase, I was told about all the supposedly wonderful benefits I had and was asked to make the purchase immediately on the phone as the offer was valid only that day. And thus, I signed up. Little did I know what was coming.Below are just a few of the examples of the torture I’ve been through after having signed up with them:
· The sales agents are pushy like hell. I would receive multiple calls on the same day and on all my possible numbers they had.If I didn’t answer the call as I was busy, they would continue to call until I answered. Every now and then they called with some offer and asked me to top up and when I refused, I was told “Please buy ma’m, I need to make my numbers for this month, so if you buy it will help my sales !!!”
· The agent would be extra friendly, bordering on being personal. After troubling me by calling multiple times, when I finally answered, they would spend the first few minutes asking personal questions and trying to make small talk and chit chat
· At first, I was given no access to track my calls and the rates I’m being charged on their website. After chasing them a few times, they finally sent me my login and when I logged in, I was shocked to see that I had been charged much more than I was told when I bought the service
· The call rates were different based on whether I called using their mobile app or my landline (and I was never informed of this difference in rates), and the charges and minutes didn’t tally. I was charged2.99 cents for calls which I was told will be charged at 2.49.
· I had to fight hard for my buck to get the value for what I had paid, and even while doing that, I would get multiple calls each time from a different dept, telling me that they are working on my issue and need to understand my complaint. I was tired of repeating the same informationto different parties all the time and had no clue who was actually working on my complaint.
· Finally, after a lot of back and forth, my sales agent gave me a few free minutes to make up for the difference (for which also he was suggesting at first that I do a minimum top up of USD 20 to be able to give me the free minutes. I refused saying why should I buy more talk time to get the value of the money I have already spent, so he finally agreed to give me the minutes)
· I had just heaved a sigh of relief that the issue was resolved, and to my surprise, my connection stopped working in about10 days time after that !
· When I called the customer service, they said that my account had been deactivated as I hadn’t topped up in 6 months ! Again, no one had ever told me once that the validity of the package was 6 months and that I need to top up after that. My agent hadn’t told me when I bought and even when I had multiple calls with them last few days resolving my call rate issue, not once did anyone mention that the package had an expiry date.
· The person I was dealing with on this issue was extremely rude and uncooperative. He refused to understand my side of the situation and take responsibility for the fact that the agent had lied to me and not disclosed all the T&C of the purchase to me when making the purchase. He actually said that “agents say anything to make a sale, so I should not trust them, and it is my fault if I trusted an agent on the phone and did not validate the T&C on the website”
· I was so frustrated fighting tooth and nail for these issues (which never seemed to end) that I gave up on their service.
Overall, it was a horrible experience for me, and I feel I was cheated and lied to. As a seller, I think their primary responsibility is to be honest and transparent with their customers and disclose any caveats/T&Cs when they are making the sale and not hide them. However, none of that happened with me and as a result I was cheated and suffered a loss, not the mention all the stress fighting with them for my money.
I want to share this experience with all of you, so that you do not go through this terrible experience, and I would strongly suggest that you do not purchase Global Hello products ever !
More Global Hello Complaints & Reviews
- Global Hello - fraud company 
- Global Hello - cheating 
- Global Hello - cheaters #ing company 
- Global Hello - scam 
- Global Hello - good customer care 
- Global Hello - poor phone service
- GlobalHello - update charges
- Global Hello - unauthorized credit card charge 
- GlobalHello - calling from nz
- Global Hello - good company