Global Helloabout service

Hello Everybody,
This site is so useful that we can write every thing on this site about our experience. In these days i am using Global Hello Service. Before 5 months back when I started to use this service i can't understand about the use of service. But when i use to contact with Customer Care of this Company they sort out my problem and at that time i will find out the proper way to use their services now usually i am talking with my family members in India. But i didn't find any problem. So according to my views It's a good service.

Comments

• Mi
      Mar 22, 2012

GlobalHello is a Totally Fraud Company….
    They deduct money from your account even though you have not made calls. They will also not prove any details on why they have deducted money. Most of the time their website is not working and hence you or company do not have any way to check why your money is deducted. Staff is ridicules
    Worst service and biggest cheater company. Never use its service. Never! Just kick them out.

• Go
      Jan 28, 2013

I am also duped for dearly $100, even after multiple follow-up with the support team there is no help.
    I have no balance left in my account, I am told I have used all my credit, but Global Hello is unable to provide any statement of usage. Global Hello is a fraud and cheater company with bunch of beggars and leaches in support team.