Global Hello / cheaters #ing company

anybody wants there money back then call to [protected] no. and ask abt nikhil aggarwal who is manager of the company and tell him that his company is doing wrong sucking customers money then he will give your money back.

Da

Comments

• Fa
      Aug 20, 2011

Even though I had $90 in my account still they want me to recharge. He was begging me that if I won recharge then he'll lose $10 commission. I told him is this my concern..? but he really start begging and said that I DO recharge now and he will refund this money after few days and he literally told me he will refund me $60 if I recharge $50 "I'll give you $10/$20 from someone Else's Account".
    EVEN GLOBAL HELLO EMPLOYEEs ARE CHEATING WITH THEIR COMPANY...
    I told him not to call me again when I need to recharge I'll call U but still He call me 10/15 times in 1 day sometimes.
    AND THEIR IS NOTHING LIKE 1CENT CALL THEY CHARGE 6/7 CENTS per MINUTE ++ BONUS [censored]edUp quality and disconnection

• Ra
      Sep 23, 2011

they begged me recharge with $50 and i did.his representative was unneccesarily calling me everyday and i told him dont call me, give me your no if i will have problem i will call u but he never gave .now he(dipak) resigned.now i am in a ### place my service is not working and dont know who to call.
    you will never know how much u r using.and now i got informed that i left up with $7 in my account.
    at the time of registration they told i can make unlimited call to india in 25c.and if call cut from ther end i will not b charged, but i have not made more than 10 or 15 good calls.

• Ra
      Sep 23, 2011

u can make calls only in wifi range and that too after 1o tries.

• Mi
      Mar 22, 2012

GlobalHello is a Totally Fraud Company….
    They deduct money from your account even though you have not made calls. They will also not prove any details on why they have deducted money. Most of the time their website is not working and hence you or company do not have any way to check why your money is deducted. Staff is ridicules
    Worst service and biggest cheater company. Never use its service. Never! Just kick them out.

• Go
      Jan 28, 2013

I am also duped for dearly $100, even after multiple follow-up with the support team there is no help.
    I have no balance left in my account, I am told I have used all my credit, but Global Hello is unable to provide any statement of usage. Global Hello is a fraud and cheater company with bunch of beggars and leaches in support team.

• Ka
      Jan 16, 2016

This is very big cheating company...having very very bad customer services. Not even think to pay any money to this Globalhello teleservices company and you will also join in our group. I called several time on [protected] and asked for Nikhil aggarwal, manager, but they never transfer the line to him. It seems it's a group of people together cheating the customer. No way that you will get your money back or you will get any good service from this company, as their sale agent is promising over the phone.

Dec 28, 2017

Same happened to me as well, Let start a social media campaign or awareness scheme to save future frauds with public

• Ay
      Jan 01, 2018

What can we do against them..Bloody disgusting they again deducted 100$ and even i am not using any services from the last 1 year..Any solutions?????

Apr 23, 2018

@Ayush2109 Solution, Cancel your transactin through your bank and you will get your money back

Jan 03, 2018

I am looking around options what we can do. They are definitely fraud and did transaction of more than 250$ without my consent and I did not use their service from last 3 years.