Global Health Solutions Inc / Unauthorized Payments

1 Los Angeles, CA, US Review updated:

I paid postage to UKfor a sample trial which was free of Slimming Herbal Supplements and now after 2 more paymnts the Company have taken from my Visa Account £109.79.

I did not sign up for this programme and have not authorized these payments.

Please do something immediately.

The payments are being taken by GHS Health Store Panama.

One payment for £37.54 on the 24th August and another for £72.25 on the 26th August

Global Health Solutions Inc

Comments

Global Health Solutions Inc - Unauthorised charges made on my Barclaycard
    Global Health Solutions Inc
    CA [protected]
    Los Angelese
    California

I sent for a trial sample of Acai capsules paying only for delivery. Since then my Barclaycard account has been debited as follows:-
    5th. September 37.65 UK Pounds
    8th. September 70.90 UK Pounds
    These charges have not been authorised by me, and no goods have been received.
    Could you please investigate as a matter of urgency

• Tr
      Sep 16, 2009

i have had the same problem. signed up for a trial. Then they took £37.29 on 10.sep.09 then another £70.15 on the 14.sep.09. Tried to stop at the bank. nightmare, never even received any goods.

• Tr
      Sep 16, 2009

i have just received 3 more bottles that i didnt ask for, and im now going to my bank to check, how do we stop all this. Tracy Lindsay

• Su
      Sep 16, 2009

The same has happened to me I paid around £5 for a trial and now I have seen that GHS HEALTHSTORE Panama have - taken £70.16 USD 113.87 and another amount of £37.30 USD 59.95 WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

I am furious and do not know what to do. I have stopped my bank card but want to ensure that I get my money back.

Susan Wright

Oct 23, 2009

I ordered a free trial of fat burning tea and was sent a bottle of Thermo Tin Plus . This is not what i wanted so i just stuck them in a cupboard. Then on the 19 of August they sent 3 more bottles and 2 payment's have been taken from my credit card. one on the 16/9/09 Thermothinplus.com for N.Z. $163.77
    Then on 17/9/09 N.Z. $86.29.
    I am furious . PLEASE reverse these charges at once. I do not appreciate paying for thing's i DID NOT ORDER.

• Em
      Oct 25, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me. I now cannot find their website, or a number to call them.

• Ga
      Dec 08, 2009

I have been scammed as well. I ordered $5. trail offer and in less than a month, they have charged my credit card another $96.

• Ka
      Jul 24, 2010

he same happened to me i could not find any help so had to cancel credit card