global health solutions / Unauthorised Credit Card Charges

1 New Zealand Review updated:

I opted for a free trial of one of Global Health Solution Products (Acai) and paid for postage and packaging via my credit card. Then on the 13/7 I was charged a further $%9.95 USD and on the 15/7 a further $113.87USD. I have no idea what these charges for as I have not received any product nor did I order any product. I want my money returned and an explaination as to why it has occured. I can not think
of any legitimate reason for the charges.

I look foward to hearing from someone.

I understand there have been other complaints about this company.

Regards
Marie VanEs

More global health solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      10th of Jul, 2009

where can i find an address to return these unwanted slimming pills so that i can receive a refund.

• Mi
      2nd of Nov, 2009

Again like many others I fell for an ad which said a woman in my town had successfully lost weight using this product. At best thewoman in the photo was a model, at worst an employee or family member, and almost certainly nothing at all to do with the place I live. Free trial has turned out to be a very expensive mistake. £130 so far.

I feel this company should be top of the pile of worst offenders - most people are complaining about smaller subsidiaries like acaiburn, or thermo-thin. They are the goldfish. Global health solution is the piranha or the great white shark in all this. How do I know because I'vebeen talking to the fraud department in my bank, the only solution seems to be closing my account and opening another one.

• Ju