Global Fitness Inc / lost merchandise!!! withheld of evidence!

My company used to buy fitness equipment from Global Fitness Inc back in 2015.
After 6 months of being in business, I started getting chargebacks and went 80K negative. I got scammed by my ex-business partner - Alex Stan Goncharov (aka Alex Stanley).
Alex was using Global Fitness facility to buy and ship merchandise, and according to paperwork everything was shipped, but most of the clients did not receive merchandise.
I asked Global Fitness to provide with all financial records for my company. After reviewing documents provided by Global Fitness Inc I found following:
- I was charged for another company;
- Global Fitness did not include information for clients who did chargebacks, while on documents provided by shipping companies it states clearly: Global Fitness Inc.;
- Global Fitness employees were in direct contact with clients who did chargebacks (confirmed by clients in written form);
- Global Fitness Inc did not tell me about machines which returned to their facility, I found out about it from proceeds provided by shipping companies.
On top of it, I was charged 4K for Cardiosales LLC debt, but Global Fitness inc is denying this fact as well, even after I sent them record of THEIR communication where their employees are asking to cover the debt.
When I asked global fitness inc to refund the money they charged me for cardio sales LLC, they refused to do it and said that I am harassing them and trying to extort money, while all I need is to know what happened with my lost merchandise which THEY shipped + refund of the money I paid for another company!
I been trying to resolve this situation from February 2016, and instead of helping me finding correct records, Global Fitness Inc continued their business relationship with Alex Stan Goncharov and his new company - Cardio Addicts LLC. Cardio Addicts was in business for one year, and closed down early 2018 due to chargebacks...
Due to all what happened, my health been affected and I suffer from sever personal injury. Global Fitness Inc knew about it...
All stated above based on documents and legal records.
P.S. other companies of Alex Stan Goncharov: Eon Fitness, JM Fitness Store, Cardiosales LLC, Cardio Addicts LLC, UsedEllipticals.NET, California-trainer, maybe more...

• Updated by Cardio Addicts Fraud, Aug 23, 2018

Awareness of FRAUD, and lack of actions from Global Fitness Inc

• Updated by Cardio Addicts Fraud, Aug 28, 2018

#GlobalFitnessInc has a very good ORM (online reputation management) company. All bad reviews are being removed immediately. All 5-star reviews are FAKE!

• Updated by Cardio Addicts Fraud, Sep 12, 2018

Global Fitness, what did you do with my merchandise????

• Updated by Cardio Addicts Fraud, Sep 22, 2018

Previously, I did remove my negative reviews about Global Fitness from YELP as they promised to help to find stolen merchandise for 91K.
    As a result, none of what Global Fitness Inc has promised was done, and instead, Michael Citone made his lawyer send me a threatening e-mail with a purpose to victimize helpless women one more time.
    Global Fitness's name is mentioned on legal documents for lost merchandise worth 30K. Global Fitness Inc has all this records.
    Michael Citrone is aware about my inability to hire an attorney due to my victim status.
    Please note, Global Fitenss Inc. is involved with Alex Stan Goncharov business for 10+ years, and backing him up all this time.
    Global Fitness, please return all that you took. YOUR NAME is on each document!!! Clients CONFIRMED dealing with your employees! I have it all written on record!

• Updated by Cardio Addicts Fraud, Oct 13, 2018

Instead of helping to find "lost" equipment, Global Fitness Inc. threatens FEMALE VICTIM with a lawsuit based on harassment???
    Is it illegal to demand answers regarding MY lost equipment (91K)??? Global Fitness name is present on all documents!!!
    Previously, I did remove my negative reviews about Global Fitness as they promised help to locate stolen merchandise (for 91K).
    As a result, none of what Global Fitness Inc has promised was done, but instead, Michael Citone made his lawyer send me a threatening e-mail with a purpose to victimize helpless women one more time.
    Global Fitness's name is mentioned in legal documents for lost merchandise worth 30K. Global Fitness Inc has all these records.
    Michael Citrone is aware of my inability to hire an attorney due to victim status. Therefore, I am forced to represent myself, and I have full LEGAL RIGHT to do so!!!
    By CA law, there is a "Discovery" process before the trial, is an absolutely legal process. For some reason, Mr. Citrone calls it "harassment", which makes me think that he is simply trying to take advantage of my situation and his financial privilege.
    Please note, Global Fitenss Inc. has been involved with Alex Stan Goncharov business activities for 10+ years and been backing him up all this time.
    Your long-term business relationship with Alex Stan Goncharov has nothing to do with me. I was abused and thrown out in 6 months, and you continued doing business with Cardio Addicts LLC while I was dying in the hospitals and ALL OF YOU were aware of it!!!

Bottom line... If Global Fitness Inc. will ever lose your equipment, and you will start asking questions about it, they will start threatening you with lawyers, will accuse of being drug addict and insanity, and will say that they are threatened from you...
    What Global Fitness Inc does is called ABUSE and DISCRIMINATION!!!
    All written above is based on legal documents and records.

• Updated by Cardio Addicts Fraud, Nov 20, 2018

So right after I got scammed, Alex Stan Goncharov opened a new company and continued doing business out of Global Fitness Inc warehouse in Gardena.
    Michael Citrone, the owner of Global Fitness, also stopped answering my calls, same as Alex did and continued supporting Mr. Goncharov's fraudulent business - Cardio Addicts LLC.

BUT, all of a sudden, Mr. Citrone remembered about my existence, once the police officer showed up at Global Fitness warehouse.
    Mr. Roy is aware of the situation and about me being scammed for almost 100K, same as he aware of all documents provided by their shipping manager, but he responded to me only twice:
    on Google and BBB websites while trying hard to remove my reviews. Obviously, he was unable to remove anything, as I post nothing but the truth, and everything is based on records.

Previously, Michael Citrone accused me in following: drug use, insanity, harassment, being "con artist", looser, etc...
    All this happened because I found records which clearly show that Global Fitness is involved with "lost" merchandise ( for almost 100K).

Ca