Global Fast Link Courier Services / Packages services fee tax

1 Malaysia, Malaysia Review updated:

Hi, I'm Ms.Chong. Yesterday your company fast links send messages to me my package already at Malaysia but I want to clear the service tax to them just can sending the package for me. I want know this is true or not? This package from my Houston, Texas net.friend sending to me.
(Name : faridah hanom binti ramli ... Acc no cimb : [protected].. Charges for clearance servise tax sebanyak rm3500, once you make payment we start proceed tq.)
This is the company sending to me.
Because I don't have any details receipt. So I don't this is true or not?
Thank you .

Ri
Jul 28, 2016

More Global Fast Link Courier Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Fa
  6th of Oct, 2017

Good Day
I am Mr. Dennis the chief director of Fast Link diplomatic courier service headquarter we have received so many complaints please i will like to inform everyone before paying any money to claim your parcel or what so ever you have to contact the headquarter and make enquire before paying; http://www.fastlinkdiplomaticcourierservice.com/index.php?route=page&page_name=contact

Vi
  17th of May, 2018

@Fast Link diplomatic courier service hi, i'm Vita from Indonesia. I want to ask you that is it true that the custom fee of the package should be transfer to the officer bank occount? not the company bank account? because the fee is quite alot of money.. i think that's what make alot of people doubting this courier service.. thank you..

Fa
  6th of Oct, 2017

for more information visit our web site : www.fastlinkdiplomaticcourierservice.com