Global Fast Link Courier Services / custom fee

1 Philippines Review updated:

I received email from malaysian costum name alfred p. Divoom staff of global fast link courier services. I will sent them 209. 11 malaysian ringgit because they told me to pay the package fee which is sent by mr. Kingston berg. . . Please see attached below. I want to send them back my money if its not true. . . From: global fast link courier service <courierserviceglobalfastlink@ymail.com>
To: red_gem79@yahoo.com
Sent: fri, november 19, 2010 7:58:51 am
Subject: attention: rubilyn p. Ramo

Attention: madam.

The global fast links diplomatic courier was established in 1976 is a leading independent courier company with over 480 dedicated same day dispatch centers and also part of the highly successful network with 1320 depots worldwide. Our services include same day courier, overnight courier, international courier.
With due respect and willingness of serving you better we have check our shipment correspondence and we saw your shipment has been stopped at its transit point in malaysia custom custody. So we have sent a staff from our international office in malaysia to contact the custom, and it was cleared to us that your parcel was detained due to the items inside the parcel and was asked that you pay the sum of 1, 450 dollar.

Please contact our international office in malaysia
Global fast link courier service international
Suite 49 wis ma empire tower malaysia.

To help us coordinate and follow up your parcel and making sure that it is safe. Please madam you are highly advised to make your payment to the following staff information.

Name: alfred p divoom
Address: suite 49 wis ma empire tower malaysia.

Please as soon as you make your payment scan and send the slips of the western union transfer to our email as an attachment file for record purpose. When your payment is confirm we shall be sending a staff to deliver your parcel to your house address.

We look forward hearing from you soon thank you.
Customer service team

From: global fast link courier service <courierserviceglobalfastlink@ymail.com>
To: red gem <red_gem79@yahoo.com>
Sent: sat, november 20, 2010 2:32:22 pm
Subject: re: attention: mr. Alfred divoom

Madam yes you are right we receive your payment yesterday afternoon its amount of 209. 11malaysain ringgit. The officer in charge of your package he don't allowed to deliver your package to your destination because of your payment is not enough. But madam don't worry about your package we assure you we can deliver your package once you add your payment. Or you can come to malaysia and claim your package. Thank you madam for your understanding. .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
From: red gem <red_gem79@yahoo.com>
To: global fast link courier service <courierserviceglobalfastlink@ymail.com>
Sent: fri, november 19, 2010 9:48:29 pm
Subject: re: attention: mr. Alfred divoom

From: rubilyn p. Ramo
To: global fast link courier service

Attention: mr. Alfred divoom.

Dear sir / madam,

I already send western union tru your name yesterday, amounting 3, 000. 00 pesos philippines currency and 209. 11 malaysian ringgit converted. Please call me asap as im waiting my package on arrival why until now no any person deliver in my house. That somebody called me yesterday that if i pay the partial payment they deliver in my house already but until now nothing.

I

More Global Fast Link Courier Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

11th of Jan, 2011

mi name is patricia herrerato find out by encomiendaque London sent me the shipping chris hudson

• Gl
      22nd of Jan, 2011

I DISAGREE WITH HER BECAUSE I HAVE RECEIVE SO MANY ITEMS FROM MY FRIENDS THROUGH GLOBAL FAST LINK SERVICE

• Rh
      16th of Mar, 2011

This is a kind of fake shipment...They are cheater.

• Da
      16th of Mar, 2011

i agree on that
    global fast link in not real. those people are involed for frud..or scammer
    be aware of this type of modiss shipment or package that you recieved there alot of people victimized specially in malayasian people...

• L5
      15th of Nov, 2012

I'm having the same problem
    hi. i'm from malaysia
    a few days ago, a friend of mine from the uk Jude Larson that i use to chat in fb was sent a package to me as a wedding gift using fastlink global curier.
    and today I received a call from the number 0169069678 and 0146616780 from the curier that says I must complete payment of tax to the customs authorities by paying a sum of 5500MYR @ 1, 133.74 GBP for shipping because was stuck at the airport malaysia
    .the global fast link curier also ordered me to pay as soon as possible if i want the delivery went smoothly.
    I was instructed to put money into nominee accounts
    Rosnah binti abdullah ac no: 11110033281528 (CIMB Bank) of 5500MYR 1133.74GBP equivalent.
    until now I have not received any conclusions from the global fastlink curier
    I still doubt whether this is true or fraud ... help me ..!

17th of Aug, 2014

Hi..
    Someone sent to me a parcel from london using fastlink global diplomatic courier service.here is the reference number.
    01AB22C321
    I just want to find out whether this is a scam or not.
    thank you.

25th of Oct, 2014

Respected Sir, My friend told that he sent me a gift through fast link diplomatic courier services, and the consignee number is 01/AB/23C3/21.
    Kindly help,
    Pastor Samuel Raj,
    Mobile; +91 7207379160,
    sodadasi.samuelraj@gmail.com,
    God bless U abundantly - Amen.
    The sender name is Stev Robbinson and his number is +447509759337.

25th of Oct, 2014

I want to enquire about it and when I will get it. God bless,
    Pastor Samuel Raj.

14th of Apr, 2015

real or fake

• Ni
      2nd of May, 2015

The delivery of your parcel is over? delivered?

• Ra
      20th of May, 2015

The below email was sent to me by new dehli customs. A friend of mine sent a parcel from UK to me in Fiji Islands. If the parcel was destination to fiji islands than why did it got off loaded at new dehli airport which is kind of weird. The parcel should have reached its final destination than in fiji the customs clearance fee should be paid not in new dehli . Attached also is the despatch slip. I would like to know how much this is true? and would be grateful if the authorities look into the matter and advise as soon as possible.

Neha Gupta (guptaneha01@outlook.com) Add to contacts 6:22 PM Keep this message at the top of your inbox Photos
    Hello Ranika Prakash We received a parcel from UK, sent by Mr Chris Parker. Receiver details contains Ranika Prakash, P O Box 282, Rakirari, Fiji Island Contact Ph# +6798390968 You will have to pay Rs
    guptaneha01@outlook.com
    © 2015 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

• In
      22nd of May, 2015

I do not understand this courier services. They kept my parcel in South Africa and keep asking for money and the parcel never reaches. Is it a scam or what is going on. I don't trust the company anymore.
    The agents do not want to give me their name. The parcel is from Martins Jeffrey. ..please check it out and let me know. I want to sue them. I want all my money back.
    innocentiambati@yahoo.com

• In
      22nd of May, 2015

Fastlink management should really look into this issue. Why did my parcel end up in South Africa. I have paid all the money and yet the parcel is still in SA while I am in Namibia. Fastlink please respond

• Ra
      6th of Jul, 2015

To
    The person in charge my courier send by my friend From UK to Malaysia but I couldn't' get the parcel because they said my parcel is overweight pls check for me about my parcel then I been called by one of your agent said that I need to pay 3500 I pay ready pls check

• To
      15th of Jul, 2015

Yes, it is fake company, they just keep customers' parcel in new dehil India and asking more money from people only, be attention to it!!! The shipment of slip is not real !!!

• Az
      6th of Aug, 2015

True or not please check

• Je
      21st of Sep, 2015

My name jeeviyashini arumugam., my friend in USA send me parcel..but not get my hands pls give detail for me...

• Ha
      21st of Oct, 2015

please am hagar, from ghana and my friend has sent me items through Global FastLink, Please how can i received my items hear in ghana, , , , , , and there bunches hear in ghana, , please help me, , , THANKS YOU

21st of Oct, 2015

I also received a england friend wants to sent a parcel to me. But, i find out the consignme note number is same. This is a fake parcel.