Global Equity USA / customer service

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

A year ago I signed up with Global to sell my timeshare and sent them some money. A few months later they called me and said they could also rent my weeks, so i sent them more money so they would do this. And then in July they called and said my timeshare was sold and that all I needed to do was send them more money for closing costs. Since then my accoount manager, Craig and the supervisor, Mellissa, will not talk to me. I am told repeatedly when I call that they will return my call, but they never have. This has happened dozens of times. Recently they put me on hold for 20 minutes and then the line was disconnected. When I called back to complain I was told that I was rude. I need help from someone to resolve this matter.

Or

Comments

Ro
  18th of Mar, 2009

Global Equity USA... aka: Global financial Group, Vacation Resorts USA is owned and operated by the Jariv family. A family of crooks!

Global had their business license revoked last year when they were operating out of 1771 E. Flamingo #115A, Las Vegas...The 1st of January they moved to 1681 E. Flamingo #1 and changed their name.
Vacation Resorts USA's business license is pending...None of the Companies are registered or licensed with the Nevada Real Estate Division as required by law (NRS119A). The Real Estate Division has informed me that they have an open file on them. I'm going down to their office tomorrow to file a formal complaint.

24th of Aug, 2009

Hi Rosie,

Please tell me where I too can file a complaint. Apparently there are new owners, effective today. I want to get these crooks!

Sue

24th of Aug, 2009

Orlin,

Consider talking to me, I too am a victim of Global Equity USA.

16th of Mar, 2010

National Funding Center, American Way Funding, Global Equity USA, Resort Exchange International, Vacation Resorts USA

Please don't become a VICTIM of the above mentioned companies! It is a SCAM! I have been dealing with this company since January 2008 and I ashamed to say that I was reeled in like a fish. They convinced me to pay out money to them, which if I had believed what I read on the internet sooner I wouldn't have done it. DO NOT give any company any money to sell your timeshare, it's a lie, fraud and SCAM! Timeshare resales are at an all time low and there are more timeshare resales available than there is space! Don't fall prey to this thieves! They will take your money and hold it long enough that you can't claim it back through your credit card company. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!

If you are a victim of the JARIV family, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I will provide you with the information I have and you need. I am determined to FIGHT this. I won't rest until I see JUSTICE done against these crooks!

Ma
  2nd of Sep, 2010

What can we do to get these [censor]!! I have been fighting with them for over a year now and I want them to pay. Does anyone have any advice out there.

Us
  14th of Jan, 2011

Recieved call from Jon Stevens around the middle of August looking for people interested in selling their time shaes in St. Thomas. He needed to find 120 units didn't matter where they were located. They had a client(corporation) received a deal with the Govt. for $1 Million to purchase these units while the corporation receives a huge tax break. Stupid me, I bought into this by sending them $2000. I was recorded by April Mendoza( for my protection)??? The whole transaction would take 45 to 60 days . About a month later I was told they ran into a snag considering this was a new venture for them. They then required another $2995 to help pay for the closing costs. This is when Dan Monaco came on the phone and told me about his background and he can be trusted and not to listen to all of the people out there yelling SCAM and BEWARE. The deal should be closed by beginning of Nov. and they will fly us to Las Vegas to sign the paperwork. I was told to contact Anthony Moore if I had any questions. Well for the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to reach anyone but Harvey Brooks who was the Director and not for nothing a very arrogant piece of crap. Last week after I asked him where he was located he told me the discussion we had was over, not to call back and to wait for the money in the mail. I have been calling for the past 2 days leaving messages with the answering service. Noone has ben calling me back! This is the Gods honest truth! If you happen to speak to any one of the people mentioned don't believe them and hang up so you don't do the same stupid thing I did.
The $2995 I gave them was money left for my wife when her father passed away a few years ago.
If anyone has dealt with Dan Monaco, Harvey Brooks, April Mendoza, Anthony Moore, and Jon Stevens or anyone from Corporate Resorts or any of the mentioned Timeshare BS companies you should lodge a complaint with the Las Vegas Attorney General office (702) 486-3132. They will pick our complaint if enough people contact them in regards to the same timeshare scam we've all been humiliated with. I have also contacted the Better Business Bureau and contacted my local U.S. Postal service for Mail Fraud if you received your contract info from them in the mail. This was as per the Las Vegas Police Dept. The Attorney General wants an explanation w/documentation sent to them :Office of Attorney General Bureau of Consumer Protection 555 E. Washington Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 81019 I have also contacted the federal Trade commission and filed a reports well!