Global Courier Sevice UK / Scam/Fraud

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Somebody who I meet in Tagged (account name : Richard Davidson) have sending a parcel to me from UK via Global Courier Services details as follows:
Airway Bill: B23332009
Name of Cashier Agent: Hora Dickson
GCS Head office address: 30 Leicester Square London WC 2H 7LA, United Kingdom
Declared value of customs (as on commercial /proforma invoice): 10, 980 GBP
Consignment Code: [protected]
Tracking Number: B23332009

Shipment date: 15.11.2010
Arrival date: 17.11.2010 but the parcel reached on 19.11.10 13.28 (Malaysia Time) with Lufthansa flight

One ladies here in Malaysia dealing with me:
1. Siti Aida Binti Mad Ibrahim (CIMB Bank account number /removed/)
with phone number: +[protected] and +[protected] and email address: globalcouriersev@post.com

What happen was (19.11.10), this Siti Aida Binti Mad Ibrahim asked me to pay the Custom Declaration amounting Ringgit Malaysia 2, 000.00 because inside that parcel contain valuable things (new brand HP product lap top computer with a card, Set of jeweleries, Set of CD of Jim Brickman, 2 Set of Novel, Diamond Ring, Channel No 5 Perfume, Rose Flower, Channel Handbag, and the sum of 9, 500 pounds) and asking me to make the second payment because inside the parcel containing currency (9, 500 pounds) amounting Ringgit Malaysia 5, 550.00 which I have paid to her (Siti Aida) personal account to CIMB bank /removed/.

She guarantee me that there will be no more payment upon clearance of the above require charges. They supposed to deliver the parcel to me to Bintulu, Sarawak on the same day but according to Siti its already miss the flight from Kuala Lumpur and postpone to the next monday and will deliver the parcel to me on 22/11/2010. This guy (Richard Davidson) are also involved in this case. I know and contact with this guy in Tagged for one month ago and he suddenly asking me mail address. After 2 days I received one mail telling about parcel and valuable things also currency inside this parcel even I never asking anything from this guy. I made all payment because I'm feel responsible for that parcel. I didn't know it was SCAM.

On 22.11.10 she (Siti Aida) called me to settle another charges because in that parcel contain more then 9, 500.00 pounds and i need to make International Transfer clearance which is final payment that would occur before delivery of the parcel around Ringgit Malaysia 16, 520.00. I told her that I have not receive the parcel so why should pay more for parcel which I never want. I told she I can't make payment and I will pay upon receiving the parcel as i need to check if the content are true as Richard Davidson told me but Siti said she can't do that until I make third payment. I decide to go police office and make report because I know something wrong was happen because I lose around Ringgit Malaysia 7, 550.00 without nothing. I didn't see any pictures showing all valuables things as Richard Davidson mention to me.

I just don't understand why do i have to pay another the three charges as i am the receiver here and i never asking anything from this guy. Hope Global Courier Service will reply and answering all this. I know the lady (Siti Aida) and guy (Richard Davidson) are SCAM!! Unfortunately she already taken my 7, 550.00 Ringgit Malaysia. Another things is that the consignment note was written by the same person here in Malaysia and also in London. Its the same handwriting and never been sign by the sender.

Who is Siti Aida Mat Ibrahim with CIMB Bank account number /removed/ in your Global Courier Service Company.

Hope Global Courier Service will answer, even I know this company never involved with all service as FedEx with provides services, tracking, online shipping.

Comments

• Om

THIS EMAIL I RECEIVED
    FROM : globalcouriersev@post.com
    DATE : Nov 22, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    SUBJECT : AUTHORIZATION FROM UNITED KINGDOM

This day 22nd November, 2010 your parcel file has been reviewed and approved by the GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES, Churchill branch London, United Kingdom. And branch office in Malaysia has been authorized to release your parcel and the box attached with it within 24hours after the International Transfer payment is made.

It was rectified that the sender did not inform our office that the Box contain some currency, the international transfer charges for the currency transfer must be made for the immediate release of the parcel and the box attached to it.

Attached below is a copy of the authorization letter sent from our office in United Kingdom.

HERE IS ATTACHMENT FROM SENDER TO ME
    the blank space are because of my address and name...for right decision I need to hide all my information there.

HERE IS ATTACHMENT FROM GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE TO ME

from : globalcouriersev@post.com
    date : Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    subject : AUTHORIZATION FROM UNITED KINGDOM

• Sm
      13th of Jan, 2011

I THINK THIS IS A LIE ABOUT THIS COMPNY.I RECIEVE MY PARCAL THROUGH THIS COURIER SERVICES FEWS DAYS AGO!!

• Sm
      13th of Jan, 2011

I THINK OMEYI MIMI IS JUST TRYING TO REPOIL THE REPUTATION OF THIS COMPANY OF WHICH I KNW ITS IMPOSIBLE.EVERYTHING OMEYI MIMI IS A TOTAL LIE AGAINST THIS COMPANY OK..

13th of Jan, 2011

you are lier and u must be put to shame u son of the ### omey mimi

13th of Jan, 2011

this is a lies omey mimi is not saying the truth and she must be sent from someone to frame agaist this company hey omey mimi u are a joker go back to the one that send u and tell them u people are just joking Okay...

13th of Jan, 2011

i will i can see this woman face to face now i will sue her to court and face her till the end since she is here to black mail the image of people i don't even know who this lady is nore talk with her on phone she just posted this name here because she can read and write

13th of Jan, 2011

this company has send me my parcel before and the are good and nice company why is omey talking rubbish against them just because she don't know what to say here thats why she is so rude and talking mess

13th of Jan, 2011

mimi can u come in person and face me since u are talking against me in my back because i don't know where u are right we shall meet after here someday and you will see whom iam

• Am
      14th of Jan, 2011

i think omey mimi is the person call siti aida... maybe she is the person who control all this and said the fraud.. maybe this woman don't get the money from what she doing so she make story about it. because i have meet the guy name richard he never cheat anybody... richard sent me parcel and nobody who called siti aida calling me to claim for parcel. to pay for tax, clearance and duty stamp is a normal for anything for claim but richard never do that since he used this courier service. i think omey mimi also involve this scam and tell everybody about somebody to cover what she doing... i had to tell to my friend about what this woman told in this report.. and richard want to make report to police to arrest omey mimi because to clean back his name was made from this woman... pls omey stop do nonsen here...

15th of Jan, 2011

Omey Mimi,
    I’m heard too much complain about SCAM involved with Global Courier Service Company (G.C.S.C.) in Internet.
    Here Safety tips for you meet someone in Dating Site as TAGGED.

1) Some dishonest individuals may ask for your address so they can send a laptop, camera, ipod, jewelery or other valuable gift to you. A short time later someone will contact you claiming that the gift is stuck in Customs and that you need to pay a fee to release the item from Customs. This is a SCAM. CUSTOM AGENCIES DO NOT contact people and ask for fees to be sent by Western Union or personnel account bank. Report anyone who asks you for money by clicking "Report Abuse" on their profile. NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU MEET ONLINE. NEVER SEND MONEY TO RECEIVE A GIFT.

2) Research has shown that a significant amount of dishonest behavior on online dating websites is committed by people resident in Ghana or Nigeria, or by people from Ghana or Nigeria resident in certain other countries. This does not mean that everyone from Ghana or Nigeria is dishonest, however you should report anyone who asks you for money by clicking "Report Abuse" on their profile and/or report anyone from another country who claims to be visiting Ghana or Nigeria by clicking "Report Abuse" on their profile. Remember… ***NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE WHO YOU MEET ONLINE. *** ***NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE. ***

3) Be suspicious of anyone who claims they live in the UK or USA, but are on assignment in Ghana, Nigeria, or other African countries because they are an engineer, aid worker or business person and they suddenly need money because they have been robbed or a victim of some disaster. Report anyone who asks you for money by clicking "Report Abuse" on their profile. NEVER SEND MONEY TO ANYONE WHO YOU MEET ONLINE.

4) Some dishonest individuals may ask for your address or bank account details claiming that they need your help to receive money or goods and they will give you a commission or provide some favour if you assist them. Never offer to receive any money or goods from anyone you meet online. If anyone asks you to receive money or goods for them, report them immediately by clicking on the "Report Abuse" icon on their profile.

5) Do not send money, bank or credit card details to people you meet online and report anyone who requests them by clicking "Report Abuse".

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Omey Mimi

Be suspicious of online dating acquaintances who profess their LOVE for you after just a few minutes or after a few emails or instant messages; LOVE IS GENERALLY AN ACQUIRED FEELING. Claiming instant, undying love for someone is a ploy often used by scammers who prey on the emotions of online dating users.

MAKE POLICE REPORT IT'S THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR CASE BECAUSE POLICE WILL INVESTIGATE THROUGH PERSONNEL BANK ACCOUNT WHICH YOU'RE ALREADY TRANSFER YOUR MONEY.

16th of Jan, 2011

P/S: AMY SUZANA!!

STOP TO COME AND DO MESS THINGS HERE!!
    I WARNING YOU ALREADY IN OTHERS PAGE UNDER JAC COMPLAIN!!

I JUST WANNA ASKING YOU!!...ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE???? FROM YOU NAME, YOU ARE GIRL BUT REGISTER AS MALE (CHECK BACK ON YOUR PROFILE) HAHAHA!..I GUESS YOU'RE PERSON WHO INVOLVED THIS FRAUD BECAUSE NO POINT WHY YOU WERE HERE TO COMMENT YOU REVEICED PARCEL FROM THAT GUY!!
    HEY GIRL!! IN SOCIAL SITE AS TAGGED, PEOPLE CAN CHANGED AND ACTING WITH SOMEONE ELSE LIKE YOUR ACTING NOW..MAYBE YOU'RE GIRL WHO CHEAT OMEY MIMI'S MONEY!!!
    FOR YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE CHECK ON INTERNET..JUST SEARCH "GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE COMPLAINT" ALL COMPLAINT HAVE RELATION WITH SCAMMER/FRAUD..
    PLEASE WAKE!! HERE ARE INTERNATIONAL COMPLAIN BOARD!!..IF PEOPLE SUSPECT THAT YOU'RE ONE OF GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY WHO'S INVOLVED WITH FRAUD..PEOPLE WILL INVESTIGATE WHO YOU'RE NOW!! SMITH FRUIT, KENNETH20 AND AMY SUZANA, I GUESS YOU'RE PEOPLE WHO CHEAT OMEY MIMI WITH THIS FRAUD BECAUSE YOUR ACTING (COMMENTED HERE WITH MANY OF MESS COMMENT) IT'S LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SO AFRAID ABOUT OMEY MIMI COMPLAINT BECAUSE IT'S INTERNATIONAL COMPLAINT. HERE ALSO HAVE ATTACHMENT GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE RECEIPT AND MAIL WHICH YOUR GROUP ASKING MONEY FROM OMEY MIMI..FROM PHYSIOLOGICAL THREE OF YOU (SMITH FRUIT, KENNETH20 AND AMY SUZANA) ARE SCAMMER AND COME HERE TO COVER YOUR ACTIVITIES..

I HOPE INVESTIGATION BOARD, PLEASE TAKE ACTION ABOUT THIS!!

• Am
      17th of Jan, 2011

hey mr. Wan_thejag... u think u are the good??... u don't knw all this. i knw this guy who i meet it face to face... have u see that richard before? how u can say it scammer? if u don't knw what that woman (omey mimi) said here so pls get away... and stop talking rubish here. she try to make my friend name bad and said richard doing scammer? i think that omey are scammer... i take it action too for this case... all what omey mimi said are liar... nobody called siti aida or anybody called to claim for parcel for me. i got what richard sent to me using the courier. everybody who knw my friend richard also can put the comment of this site and support him.

18th of Jan, 2011

### you, Siti Aida Binti Mad Ibrahim and (Tagged username: Richard Davidson)
    Stop acting under Amy Suzana, Smith Fruit & Kenneth20..because only both of you create many profile here to cover your activities!!
    I'm know both of you so afraid now because your name in International Complaint Board expecially SITI AIDA BINTI MAD IBRAHIM.
    Be carefull when talking here..I just wanna help Omey Mimi, Jac and the rest who's as victim from this fraud under Global Courier Service Company, which never exist in this world..

Dear all,

BEWARE of the man who is seeking friendship over the social networking especially from UK, he uses false name and false pictures. His modus operandi is to make friends with you, he talks nice and kind words, he even frequently use the name of GOD to make you believe that he is a good man. After a few months, he will send you package even if you're not asking him anything, he will tell you that it is just a token. He will send it thru GLOBAL LINK COURIER SERVICE COMPANY.

When that package reach MALAYSIA, the impostor courier in the name of SITI AIDA BINTI MAD IBRAHIM of Malaysiaglinks will call you to inform you that your package was hold by the Malaysian Custom because according to them they found currency inside. SITI AIDA will ask you money for the Custom Officer so your package will be released. This man will call you every now and then to follow up if you already send the money he is asking thru WESTERN UNION or Personnel Account.

Be careful in dealing with your cyber friends, if they ask you money on this and that, stop communicating with them anymore.

SITI AIDA BINTI MAD IBRAHIM of Malaysiaglinks and (Tagged username: RICHARD DAVIDSON) MAY YOUR GOD/ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON YOU! What both of you have done to others will be done unto you.

• Aq
      1st of Feb, 2011

I HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS OMEY MIMI.. BUT THE COURIER NAME IS BRITISH JET DELIVERY SERVICE.. AND THEY SAID I HAVE TO PAY $750 FOR THE CHARGES MADE BY THE PACKAGE AS IT WAS ON HOLD BY THE MALAYSIAN CUSTOM..AND THEY SAID I WILL SEND THE PAYMENT THRU WESTERN UNION OR TO HONG LEONG BANK IN THE NAME OF ELAINE WONG BINTI ABDULLAH
    ACCOUNT# 16751041790
    SWIFT CODE: HLBBMYKL
    ADDRESS:
    NO. 111 JALAN MEGA MENDU, BANDAR KOMPLEX,
    OFF JALAN KLANG LAMA, 58200,
    KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

THESE ARE THE PICS THAT SERVES AS BAIT...

• Co
      1st of Aug, 2011

Yes I agreed. Not you just a victim... Should we report to Malaysia police? Do you think that police will take action?

• Bb
      18th of Jul, 2012

Thanks very much aquariangirl for your pictures, they have saved me thousands of dollars, I almost lost my money! Thanks everyone above for your help and advise!

• Fr
      15th of Oct, 2012

I want to post some link related to this topic. It is about the guy who used different name and email address but forgot to change his home address (if it's really his real address in UK) when he send a package.

• Fr
      15th of Oct, 2012

Check all the link guys. Soon, they will change again the Receiver Name and Sender Name after their victim either refuse to pay or already sent the money thru WU.

Note the SENDER ADDRESS and SENDER CONTACT NUMBER.

http://www.seal-global.com/seal_333.html (If they still didn't change the tracking number of this one which is #61555111). The rest, you can search it online using the sender's address.