Global Courier Service / Viber splash

1 Boston, MA, Finland

Date of the incident is 27.8
Good day. My name is Olena Kuzieva and I received an email from the center Viber I won $ 500.00, 000 .I sent all of their data and now they ask me to pay for the courier. I really want to know if it's true.?
Here is what they are sent tome: OMUS COURIER
to mhousam17
6 days ago
Details
ATTENTION:

Welcome to OMUS GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE (OGCS). We are a courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.
Please Provide us with your:

Name:
Surname:
House Address:
Phone Number:
Email:

Your package containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the Viber head office and are ready for dispatch.
Package Contents: Cheque, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.

Weight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.12g
Weight of Bank Cheque: 0.6g
Total weight of Parcel: 0.18g
Total Net weight of Parcel: 0.20g
Colour of Parcel: Brown
Parcel Packaging: Bonded

Delivery time :...( time of recipient's availability)

Service Options: You are required to select a service option together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Option: 1
OMUS GLOBAL EXPRESS DELIVERY (2 days)
TOTAL...$354

Option: 2
OMUS GLOBAL PREMIUM SERVICE (4 working days)
TOTAL...$257

Option: 3
OMUS GLOBAL REGULAR SERVICE (7 working days)
TOTAL...$210

MODE OF PAYMENT
MONEY GRAM:
Name: Allen Steve
Address: 145 Inonu Cadesi, Istanbul, Turkey.

The charges are a little bit high because of the Hardcover insurance Policy we have undertaken in case of loss, Damage or Theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

Note: That your delivery charges cannot be deducted from your winning prize due to Article 1186 section 45 subsections 2.3 of the Turkish Constitution as relates to Financial and Courier matters, which are duly codified in the Turkish law. Hence you are to note that the delivery charges must be provided by you before your prize is delivered to you.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the Viber Splash.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address:

Kindly Note that you are to inform us of the option you have chosen.

Sincerely,

(Dispatch Officer)
Ibrahim Umut

Please help me, my email address [protected]@mail.ru

He