Global Computer Supplies / Lost out in all my rebate!

I bought Sceptre X20WG Naga W computer monitor on December 9th 06 for the sum of $249.99 with a $50.00 rebate. I sent in all the information needed for this rebate.

On Jan 22nd 07 I called to make sure they had received this information, because I sent it certified, receipt mail JUST IN CASE. The woman told me they have no record of any thing of this rebate from me. I have the receipt from the rebate center that they did receive it. She told me she will have some one call me to find out the problem. That was over three weeks ago and no one has yet called or left a message. I was burned one time before for about $350.00 on computer parts a few years ago. They told me I did not have the right date for the rebate and they did change all the information on line. So I lost out in all my rebate. Now, I want my rebate or all the my money back for the monitor.

Va

Comments

• Ph
      19th of May, 2007

Sceptre ripped me off for a $30 rebate. Seems they will do anything to get people to buy their monitors but when it comes time for them to fulfill their part of the deal, once a certain amount of rebates have been sent out, your out of luck. Phil