Global Bullion Exchange LLC / Fraud

1 2328 10th ave Lake Worth 33461Lake Worth, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5613891013 / 8666082244

They make great promises and claims that they do not fulfill. They charge an outrageous commission for themselves of 15% not only on the monies you send in but also on the margain account you have which I never knew. on my 14K I sent in they took $4728.00 as commission plus 3% more on the purchase of the silver. This to me is just like stealing from you. I would just like to have my Money back...

Comments

• Tx
      2nd of Aug, 2009
    Global Bullion Exchange LLC - Deceptive Marketing
    Global Bullion Exchange LLC
    2290 Tenth Ave, Second Floor
    Lake Worth
    Florida
    Phone: 866-608-2244
    globalbullionexchange.com

I was misled into investing into silver on a leverage account. I was charged a huge fee upfront. I did not want to do margin account but teh rep insted they had never had a margin call on prescious metals. THe day before the initial transaction their website shoudl a price around $13 /OZ. When I received the transaction detail they had charged me over $15 per oz. I have called 3 times to complain about beign overcharged as other websites did not report that high of a price for the date of purchase. Most calls are not returned and when they are I am told they will check into to it and provide documentation. OF course I am still waiting for documention.
    On July 27th I was called and told I had margin call. When I complained of the original over charge on purchase price and said I wanted my money back the agent said she woudl check inot the purchase price issue but if I sent in more money I could save my account. As of this date 8/2 I have not heard back from this company.

The agent is never available when I call and calls me back 2-3 days later after I call.

• Bl
      13th of Nov, 2009

Your lucky, I bought ten thousand oz of silver at cost of 52, 250 dollars. They said total metal value was $75, 400 . Then their management fee; $11310. They then charged a storage fee and charged interest. When I wanted to cash in they refused till I sent a registered letter and they closed the account by sending me a check for $17, 753.94. The rest was ate up by their ( FEES).
    After closing the account they would call every week or so to offer me better deals to beat inflation.
    Feds should close them down.