Global Autoshopchrome trimmings

Global Autoshop is a complete SCAM. They advertise products in a manner which they attract you. They propose you one thing but they deliver you something completely different at a very expensive price. What they promote is double the price what you find on eBay or on AliExpress, what they deliver you is 8 times the price of what you get from your local autoshop. I bought a custom fit chrome accessory claimed to be designed specifically for a Mazda 3, they deliver a chrome trim cut to a specific length without any finish and they call it custom made. It's a complete rip-off.

I bought from them because they promote a higher german quality product, they provide you with cheap stuff at a very expensive price. I complained to them first time in February, they kept promising that they will send me the product I ordered after so much insistance from my side. They kept buying time and we are now in August and they still act like babies, avoiding their legal responsibilities.

They abuse their Internet position because a client is far away from their local shop, otherwise the story would have been different.

They STEAL you money out of your pockets. Their website is the following:

Stay away of thieves.