Global Auto Registry / no communication no refund

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

i listed my car for sale on globalautoregistry.com. they told me that they would help sell my car faster, so i paid for their services with the optional refund if my auto did not sell in 90 days. everytime i went to their website and searched for my car it was never found. 90 days rolled around and no sale. so i sent a copy of my refund form notorized as well as a copy of my registration. i never go my refund. they never answer the phone calls and never respond to my e-mails. this company is a scam.

Ro

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009

I agree that this company is a scam. I was pursuaded to list my vehicle withthem and had the understanding that the fee was refundable. I jumped through all the hoops to get my refund and it has been over 3 months and I have heard nothing from them. They don't answer thier phones and email get you no where. This is another scam that everyone needs to be aware of if you are selling a vehicle. No matter how good it sounds it is a scam, they will take your money and run. There is no such thing as a refund!

• Tm
      9th of Mar, 2009

They used to be call great cars and trucks
    Friggin low lives.

• Tm
      9th of Mar, 2009

This used to be great cars and trucks
    Bunch of a holes!

26th of Mar, 2009

Total SCAM!!I've been waiting for a refund since Dec 10, 2008. After jumping through their ridiculous hoops of getting everything notarized, dozens of calls and emails, its now March 26, 2009, and now ALL their email accounts bounce back... I even left a message pretending to be interested in a vehicle from their website, and still they wouldn't call me back. I thought originally I would have the protection from my credit card, but given its a "refund" dispute not from the original product/service, and its after 30 days past the charge, there is nothing a credit card company can do to reverse the charge.

31st of Mar, 2009

I too have fallen to this "scam"...I thought I checked it all out and it even had me "a person in sales" on the go. Man do I ever feel taken...learn from this to anyone reading. Do not list anything with Global Auto Registry if that is who they even are anymore.

• Ca
      16th of Apr, 2009
    Global Auto Registry - Will not refund money as per agreement
    Langley
    British Columbia
    globalautoregistry.com

My experience with Global Auto Registry has not been good. I listed a truck camper Sept 10, 2008. It was suppose to be listed with three other web sites, it wasn’t. I didn’t receive one call on the unit. I mailed in a refund form after 90 days with the Notarized paper work. (mailed it priority post to be there in 5 days) I phoned them Dec 23, 08, they said they couldn’t credit the Visa and would mail a cheque early in the New Year. It is Mar 9, 2009 and they are still finding excuses. Cheque was to be mailed April 3, 2009. April 16, 09 and I am hearing more excuses.

• Cu
      13th of May, 2009

I too have not received my refund check. I have been told date of November 17th, December 27, the first week of February and now May 8th of 2009. I has been nearly a full year since I sent off my package, which was complete and in time and nothing has happened. Not sure what to do other then pursue legal means.

• Bi
      4th of Jun, 2009

Wow.. I'm going through the exact same thing. It wasnt alot of money that they owe me, but i will get to the bottom of this strickly outta principle. I know that they use a PO BOX as their address. Does anyone know their actual address. Im from Alberta, but come to BC on business and I will literally sit at the PO BOX and wait till one of their lackys comes to get their mail and follow them back to their head office..

• Gc
      10th of Jun, 2009

Yeh, I had the same promise of money back, and I too jumped through all the hoops for the refund. That was Dec21/08 and I still have not received any money back, nor can I even get a hold of anybody. The last I heard of them was at the begining of May with a promise of a cheque by the end of the month. Now June 10/09, still no cheque. I'm sure I will never see such a thing

• Dm
      24th of Jul, 2009
    Global Auto Registry - No Refund!
    Global Auto Registry
    72 Hamptons Link N.W.
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Phone: 403-241-3673

Global was to sell my E320 Mercedes and charged me a basic charge and a refund warranty. They did not sell the car and therefore did not refund me. I have phoned and emailed numberous times to no evail. I would really like to get back my $419.99 they owe me.

• Cd
      26th of Aug, 2009
    Global Auto Registry - No Refund!
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

I listed my Infiniti G35 on globalautoregistry.com. I was told me they could sell my car faster, so I paid for their services as well as the additional $100 Insurance charge for the optional refund if my car didn't sell in 90 days. Needless to say the car didn't sell...I never even received a single phone call from a potential buyer. It's now been almost a year and I've put in endless phone calls and e-mails and have never received a response to this day. This company is a complete scam.