Global American Trading Services Company / Questionable Activities

1 260 NW 42 AVE Miami Florida 33126 United States of AmericaMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-786-355-0971

I
was recruited by a Mr. Adam Shwani president of Global American Trading
Services Company to do various computer technical aspects of his
business I was present during the formation of his company he promised
me and my associate our fair share of the profit once we get our first
deal this was a year ago with still no deal, so naturally I inquire him
about progress and was met with a bad attitude, I talked to my
associate and I turns out he was saying really bad and untrue things
about me, I confronted Mr. Adam Shwani about this and got him to
apologize and told him "If I feel you are being dishonorable toward me
again I will put out all of my services."

Well sure enough he couldn't
hold his tongue and so I did what I must. He has been lying to me saying I'm
part of the company and when I spoke to the company lawyer he confirmed that
there is no guaranty I would see a dime. He currently owes my company
around 10, 000USD worth of services. He has put out fraudulent documents to the Iraqi Ministry to
convince them that he runs a real and established trading company. Adam will add you to his skype providing your in commodities trade get quotes from you and tell you that metric tons worth of your product will be ordered to be sent to Iraq. Days will go by and you will try to inquire about when the deals will go threw he will just ignore your emails/calls. The Iraqi ministry seems not to trust him and have yet to grant his company escrow and contracts.

Global American trading services Company is a Laundromat. Yes, it's true, the companies registered address is to a Dry Cleaner. It is my belief that this guy is running a business front. If you the reader takes nothing I say into account know this... An established trading company should not have to use a Laundromat as HQ.

Global American Trading Services Company

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Oct, 2010

/URL removed/

• Mi
      3rd of Nov, 2010

The president has now changed his companies address to reflect his home residents, make no mistake they are still not an established trading company with no real headquarters and most likely still operate within the confines of that laundromat.