GLL Leisure Centre - Greenwich Leisure Limited / Complaint about the 2 week closure of the GLL leisure centres in Waltham Forest

1 Middlegate House, The Royal Arsenal, London SE18 6SXLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 020 8317 5000

Complaint about the 2 week closure of the GLL leisure centres in Waltham Forest.

I regularly attend Kelmscott Leisure Centres as it is within walking distance to my home. Staff have informed members that all centres within the Waltham Forest area are closing for 2 weeks over the holiday period to save money. This is completely unacceptable; I pay a monthly membership to keep up with my exercise routine and the company has decided they need to save money. They are not refunding any members 2 weeks money while the centres are closed.

Comments

• Rk
      1st of Nov, 2012

Hi, I wanted to complain about kentish town gym, I have had a car accident broke my hand and collar bone, bruised etc I called up the gym to cancel my membership 2 days after my accident. They said I have to go personally to cancel my membership even though I explained my citation. I told Iam not able as iam in a lot of pain and went to the gym after my doctors an cancelled it. But how comes I still got charged for this month. I only attended the gym two days only last month as the fourth day I had the accident. I think they should considerate about my situation other then mocking me telling I have till the 30th this month as the payment went through for this month which I can't go to at all. I was planning join again after when iam well again but now don't planned to as you get charged even when can't do it. I have so many family member joined to that gym also iam very disappointed. You pay membership you use the service but charging someone that cant use it even knowing this but do that is really bad.